Scene 1 Missing Children of Nexus

 
Pellaelin runs after the child until he comes to the cloaked men laying in the street"Well, that did not go as I hoped. Perhaps these two will be more helpful. I'll need to patch up yours, Fury, but you are as efficient as always."

Dice Roll: 7d10s7az
d10 Results: 9, 7, 6, 4, 9, 6, 6 (Total Successes = 3)
Battlefield Medicine Dex+ Med+Specialty (3)

as soon as she sees the two men down laele starts casually walking towards the others.
Ah, what have we here? it seems this wasn't a bad idea eh? now let's talk.
she says to the downed man a devilish smirk coming to her face as she leans over him.

Implied Verbal Intimidation
Dice Roll: 5d10s7az
d10 Results: 10, 3, 4, 1, 1 (Total Successes = 2)
Manipulation+Socialize (2) Joint team intimidation.

Pellaelin manages to patch up and stabilize the man by quickly stitching up the wound and wrapping it with parts of the mans own robe, though somewhere in the process the man went unconscious.
The other man still pained and very much frightened by the combined intimidation efforts of Laele and Mommut. "I can't say anything, if I do, I won't earn my place next to the Unconquered Sun in the afterlife. Please, my leg hurts real bad. I need help. Either heal me or finish me off so I won't die in shame."

unprepared for the specifics of the man's answer Laele returned to a full standing position thinking the new information over.
'so he believes he does this for the unconquered sun eh? what does this mean? is he a possible ally? an enemy using the defamization of the unconquered Sun by the immaculate faith to his own needs? this requires further investigation.'
Could anyone of you patch him up? This on is not that good at healing people. This one thinks one should take some more time talking to these ones. she says deciding to postpone a final decision.

Mulling over what Laele knows and mention of Unconquered Sun,
Dice Roll: 6d10s7az
d10 Results: 2, 6, 2, 1, 10, 10 (Total Successes = 4)
Intellegence+Occult (4)

Mommut snorts, flaring his nostrils in frustration, now raising his voice "Where are the other children!? Why are you taking them!?" His hand moves towards the dagger in his leg "You'll speak now or I'll personally see to it that not only will you die in shame but it will take a very... very... very... Long time..."

Extended Intimidation
Dice Roll: 5d10s7az
d10 Results: 3, 8, 9, 2, 6 (Total Successes = 2)
Cha+Presence (2)

Pellaelin gives the other suspect one look, "He'll live." In the meantime, he examines the unconscious man and gathers samples of dirt from his shoes and under his nails. He sketches the symbol on the robes and takes notes from the interrogation.

Investigating the man and looks for clues
Dice Roll: 8d10s7az
d10 Results: 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 6, 4, 10 (Total Successes = 2)
Perception+Investigation+Tracing Clues (2)

Laele mulls it over, outside of the Exalted not many people know about or refer to the Unconquered Sun. Unless they had done specific studies about the Heavens or been on the Blessed Isle, you find it unlikely that this random mortal would know much about him without someone pulling strings and to gospel about it. Either way, no quicker way to bring the Wyld Hunt down upon any area then worshipping the Unconquered Sun.

Pellaelin looks over the man and a few things stand out. First the mud on the shoes, and the smell of it, suggests this man has recently down in the sewer ways, which in Nexus are pretty complex. It is definitely a remnant of the first age about how complex the sewer system is. The other thing was the embroidered sun appeared to be covered in a fine golden dust and upon further examination, believed almost to be without a doubt Orichalcum (the metal of commonly worn by the Solars.)

Mommut continues to intimidate the man, to the point that a stench of urine fills the air. The man is trembling in tears over pain and fear. "Lord Baron will never forgive me... And without his approval... I will never get to sit next to the Unconquered Sun in the Heavens."

Man's Stamina roll to not pass out
Dice Roll: 2d10s7da
d10 Results: 1, 2 (Total Successes = 0)
Stamina

The man begins to convulse in seizure for a few moments and before anyone can do anything he stops, his eyes go wide and then he lay very still.


Great, now we are down one suspect. If you want to find out about the children this one suggests one leaves finding things out to this one before one loses their last good lead. Laele says leaving the barbarian with the now dead body and moving towards the other. and watching the other man to see what he was doing.

"Lord Baron, he said... Who's that?" Mommut says, standing and walking over to his bull.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status