Oric

Phoenix,

I noticed that I do not need the True Believer feat until 9th level to use the relic power of the map of unseen (MIC:164) and I get a feat at 9th anyway.

Can I change out True Believer for Gigantic Weapon? If not Gigantic Weapon then another feat.

Gigantic Weapon [General, Fighter]
You are proficient at wielding extremely large weapons.
Prerequisite: [[3e Prerequisite::Str 15, Base attack bonus +3]]
Benefit: You can use weapons that are larger than your size category as if you were one size larger, reducing any attack roll penalties by 2 and allowing you to use weapons one size category larger than normal.
Normal: A creature can’t make optimum use of a weapon that isn’t properly sized for it. A cumulative -2 penalty applies on attack rolls for each size category of difference between the size of its intended wielder and the size of its actual wielder. A weapon's designation is altered by one step for each size category of difference between the wielder’s size and the size of the creature for which the weapon was designed. If a weapon’s designation would be changed to something other than light, one-handed, or two-handed by this alteration, the creature can’t wield the weapon at all.

Phoerix

I'm alright with that, keeping in mind the map won't be usable for that relic power until you have 9 hd+class levels

Thanks.

I am currently 5th lvl and I will not be able to use the relic power until 9th lvl that is 4 lvls from now.

Example: Hakkem Thru is a Medium sized Fighter with this feat. After defeating an ogre he picks up the creature's Large two-handed greatclub in both hands and starts bashing its storm giant master with it at no penalty, as if it were a Medium two-handed greatclub. After a long battle he picks up the creature's Huge greatsword; he can wield this two-handed with a -2 penalty to hit; normally he would be unable to use it at all.
Notes: A weapon of one size larger has its damage dice upgraded as per the SRD.

When Oric uses his Great axe it's going to be either Huge(4d6+13) or Gargantuan(6d6+13 with -2 to Hit).

Phoenix,

Have you ever seen the animated cartoon Bleach? With this feat he could wield a blade that 3x bigger the Oric. "Gargantuan(6d6+13 with -2 to hit) great axe" lol Let me coin a phase I heard from a friend to another friend of mine "Don't bring your real world physics into my fantancy game." if you would prefer Oric not wielding that big of blade then will take another feat like "Brutal Throw"?

I thought I'd addressed that, but evidently not. I'm not going to allow that feat, sorry, things just get a bit crazy when scaling like that.

It was me. I was a little confused and I need a little more clearity on the issue. Thank You. I will fix my char sheet now.

phoerix,

I have a question on how Mitheralmist Shirt (MIC,pg20) works in your world. concealment?? How much? If I put it on me I get 20% concealment. If I take a step back then put it on me again that gives me a double layer which will give me the next step higher 50% total concealment from the direction where I double applied the mist? Since I have 10' reach I can attack them outside the mist. If someone tries to to be sneaky and move into the mist to get concealment. They would get it but not for the wearer of the armor the mist does not interfere with the wearer vision.

Or since its magic, do I need to take a step back. Can I just apply another layer of concealment to the one I have up to get Total concealment (50%)?

Ok, on to this question now. I'm not going to let those effects stack together. Concealment works as normal, so you can try to hide in it if you really want, but that is a little ridiculous.

Keep in mind that they have 10' reach as well, and that I'm not tossing vanilla creatures at you guys all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoerix View Post
Ok, on to this question now. I'm not going to let those effects stack together. Concealment works as normal, so you can try to hide in it if you really want, but that is a little ridiculous.

Keep in mind that they have 10' reach as well, and that I'm not tossing vanilla creatures at you guys all the time
Thanks for the reply

There was a second question in the paragraph. When I looked into my paragraph, I was not clear on it.

If I move out of the mist and an enemy move in to try to get cover. The enemy does get cover but does the cover effect the wearer of the armor?