The Original OOC Thread

The Original OOC Thread

This'll serve us until the game gets running in earnest.

Welcome, everyone!

Now, let's get down to business. We need to set a rotation, and we need to create characters! I have a rotation in mind, but I wanted to ask: is there any slot (second, third, fourth, or fifth) that you DON'T want to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuyoshikentsu View Post
Welcome, everyone!

Now, let's get down to business. We need to set a rotation, and we need to create characters! I have a rotation in mind, but I wanted to ask: is there any slot (second, third, fourth, or fifth) that you DON'T want to do?
No, not really.

I'll be honest and say that I'd probably not be comfortable with the last slot.

Sidenote: Thanks for the invite, and glad to be here! I was a little worried since the deadline snuck up on me and I didn't get to flesh out my Adventure idea. I am very much interested in seeing how this all ends up, though.

Right, so I've talked to tdc and not to DrK but I know him, so here's the rotation!

Season 1
Season GM: Me
Episode 1: Me
Episode 2: DrKrough
Episode 3: Demented
Episode 4: Tiredtofu
Episode 5: thatdamncoyote
Episode 6: Me

Assuming everyone's all right with that (is that early enough for you, Tofu?) we can just go ahead and leap into making characters.

That's a great spot, as it'll allow me to get a feel of where we're headed in the story arch, but it won't be in the very critical end stages either.

Great, let's call that settled then.

So... characters. I'd like to have them settled by next Monday (the 16th) so we can go ahead and start then. Assuming people are still going with what they threw out on the app, we have a bruiser, a techy Duros, a sassy droid, and two (counting me) rather undecided. Is this more or less right?

I am definitely on the undecided slot, I'll fill whatever hole needs filled.

As for me, I'm getting sort of decided. I might be the voice of reason. Nice guy! That does big explosions.