Symphony of Enchanted Lands

Symphony of Enchanted Lands - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 4e
Estimated Members Requested: 5

Players needed: 4-5.

Deadline to submissions: January 20.

Game Description:

First... get on the campaign's mood!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my beloved Enchanted Lands! A long time ago, chaos, fire and blood stained your soil when the demons from abyss marched and tried to conquer us all. The violent battles that took place upon you... they costed the lives of millions of your inhabitants. They wiped out entire kingdoms and races. But it could have been worse, if not for the efforts of the legendary Warrior of Ice and the Holy Alliance. Thanks to them, peace and love triumphed over the forces of evil, and the demons were defeated and pushed back to the depths of hell!

But, after times of peace and prosperity, the nightmare is about to come back, worse than ever. Before his defeat at the hands of the Warrior of Ice, Akron, the Black Lord, left on your lands the seeds of his next attempt to conquer our world. His plot is already being executed, and once again, the doom looms over you. Oh, Enchanted Lands! What will happen this time? Will new champions rise to face and defeat Akron and his son, Dargor? Will you survive another bloodshed?

- Aresius

Hello everyone and welcome to the Enchanted Lands! A world where an epic battle between the forces of good and evil will soon decide the fate of every creature that inhabits its lands. A world in dire need of champions capable of facing the forces of hell! Are you one of them?

This game is loosely based on Rhapsody of Fire's Emerald Sword Saga. It will depict the invasion of the forces of Hell upon the Enchanted Lands. The characters, who are champions of Irengard, will be the main heroes fighting the Dark Lord, Akron, and his fiendish army.

You can expect a balanced mix of (brutal) combat, specially agains demons, devils and undead, and roleplay.

More info about the setting can be found on the game's forum.

To keep the game flowing, I'd like players to post at least once every two days.

Starting Level: 16th

I will be slowly expanding the world's info, but the basis needed to create the characters are already up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. Do not send PMs; your doubt can be the same as someone else's.

Last edited by TgtBR; Dec 31 '11 at 6:42pm..
Posting intrest and throwing a character concept together now! *thinking Human with dragonborn traits? sideways glance at the fact that a dragonborn racial paragon path gives you wings....*

Hmm.... I guess a minotaur/human would be allowed? And exactly what do you mean by traits? Racial stats and appearance? Feats only? etc

OH... YES!

I am so interested it hurts. I'd like to officially put in for a Half-Elf Multi-class Utility Bard. I cannot stress how much I love playing the Bard who can do everything good enough, and nothing perfectly... the ultimate jack-of-all-trades.

definately interested, thinking an orc/human or half-orc/human. will post in the character thread soon. is it allright to post a WIP there or would you like the character to be complete before its posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnyperos View Post
Posting intrest and throwing a character concept together now! *thinking Human with dragonborn traits? sideways glance at the fact that a dragonborn racial paragon path gives you wings....*
I see no problem with this. Just make sure to fit it on your background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashBaker View Post
Hmm.... I guess a minotaur/human would be allowed? And exactly what do you mean by traits? Racial stats and appearance? Feats only? etc
Mechanically, the character would be a minotaur, but with humanoid appearance.

To clarify things, you can still pick races that are not "core" (human, half-elf and dwarf). You just have a choice to play it while and be an human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanno View Post
definately interested, thinking an orc/human or half-orc/human. will post in the character thread soon. is it allright to post a WIP there or would you like the character to be complete before its posted?
Your choice. But you should only post your character on this thread when you are sure its finished.

will do.

Thinking of doing a dragonborn pally with some cleric, so looks like human...Just not sure how I would RP the breath weapon, heh. Would it be alright if I turn her into something more angelic slowly? Was thinking of using that Angelic Avenger PP...

Oh, also, noticed the ban on animesque pictures...I normally use an anime char for my depiction of this long played paladin of mine...I'll see if I can find a significantly less animesque depiction of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcg16 View Post
Thinking of doing a dragonborn pally with some cleric, so looks like human...Just not sure how I would RP the breath weapon, heh.
Really bad breath. For extra fun, make it acid-type or poison-type.