Notices

The Warming Hearth - Out of Character chatter

Actually, you add the full strength bonus on primary hand attacks. From the SRD:
"Add the wielder’s Strength bonus (if any) to damage rolls for melee attacks with a light weapon if it’s used in the primary hand, or one-half the wielder’s Strength bonus if it’s used in the off hand."

Well since he only as +1 str bonus, the offhand would be 0.5, thus 0, right?

I believe so, yeah.

Yeah it took me a long time as a player to really get a hang of the dual-wielding rules. But once you remember them they make a lot of sense. Once for fun I made a mage who happened to be well-versed in staff combat...picked up two-weapon fighting, had a decent strength, made it better with a Bull's Strength, and surprised enemy warriors when he started whirling it around like a ninja and cracking skulls...lol.

Now just waiting on one of our heroes to finalize their equipment, and then we'll start. The beginning will be a prologue with all 8 of you together before you're split up, fyi.

If it was me, the "items pending" was something I simply forgot to change... sorry about that. When you plan to do fighting in other shapes and want your items to come with you, wilding clasps quickly eat money. :/

...That sounds like an awesome character Killer. Some would complain that it's not "optimized" but who cares? Still sounds awesome!

*watches Vox dance*