Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The Most Useless Superpower

Waterbearman - blessed with the ability of uncontrollably going into a million year long stasis whenever he is threatened. The plus side is he's utterly impervious to everything, even the cold, airless vacuum of space.

Stink Power - Release a noxious cloud of gas that incapacitates everything in sight...when you're dead.

That might actually serve you well in a Thanatos Gambit.

EDIT: Plus, superheroes would get to use that kind of power about a million times during the spans of their careers.

The ability to fill out college applications that are automatically rejected by the college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
That might actually serve you well in a Thanatos Gambit.

EDIT: Plus, superheroes would get to use that kind of power about a million times during the spans of their careers.
Good point!

Stickbug Man: Transform into a stick bug. Be forced to wait 48 hours before transforming back. Live in a neighbourhood that lacks trees and has a lot of insect collectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by we3kings View Post
The ability to fill out college applications that are automatically rejected by the college.
That's not a superpower. It's not even an ability. All it requires is a healthy sense of humour.

About the stick bug: that could still come in handy during 48-hour-long infiltration missions. 48 hours in the villain's airducts will teach you a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
That's not a superpower. It's not even an ability. All it requires is a healthy sense of humour.

About the stick bug: that could still come in handy during 48-hour-long infiltration missions. 48 hours in the villain's airducts will teach you a lot.
I see what you did there - "heart is an awesome power"?

Edit: Last idea was kind of lame, even for this thread. Have a better idea:

Hayfever Man - Be able to detect the presence of one thing (dogs, flowers, the supernatural) by sneezing uncontrollably. Gain a +1 modifier if you do not have tissues.

Being on a team and...

...fighting poison ivy.
...fighting any mammal.
...fighting any supernatural.

Most useless superpower ever: Being a man, with the power "Whenever I get nervous, I change my clothes into feminine night-ware of the arousal variety."

Doesn't Know How to Blink Man

The power to keep your eyes open without blinking forever.