Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The Most Useless Superpower

The ability to projectile vomit all your innards upon laughing too hard. Take a second to imagine that one.

...Ouch.

I suppose that since I'm posting, I'll add one. Bioluminescence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleSyllable View Post
The ability to projectile vomit all your innards upon laughing too hard. Take a second to imagine that one.
My nephew had that superpower when he was 1 year old. His brother dubbed him Regurgitate-man, nicknamed "Reg".

The ability to determine someone's eye color from the sound of their voice.

Talking to fish would be awesome. It's getting them to talk back that's the real challenge.

The ability to "hear" bat echolocation nearby. I use to be able to do that. It wasn't so much that I heard them, it's that when they were around doing their thing, everything I did hear sounded funny. Lost that ability around the age of 15 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaNari View Post
The ability to "hear" bat echolocation nearby.
I can hear bats. And dog whistles. And those "ultrasonic" sirens that are supposed to stop cats crapping on your lawn, MAN are they annoying, and they're NOT ultrasonic 'coz I can hear them >.< Kids can hear higher sounds than adults, guess my ears never matured.

Anyway, useless superpower :-
Being able to hover like a millionth of a millimetre above the ground.

The ability to read the future in entrails.
Complication: the entrails cannot be removed.
If I had this power, I'd call myself The Proctomancer. And I'd wear a stain-resistant suit with brown gloves.