The Outer Rim Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobun View Post
I do hope you will help me out if I do screw something up (I probably will.)
You accidentally checked persuasion instead of perception as a trained skill. Soldiers get Perception but not Persuasion.

So we have just met up on the landing pad and no nothing more of our mission besides 'going behind enemy lines'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiyn View Post
You accidentally checked persuasion instead of perception as a trained skill. Soldiers get Perception but not Persuasion.
Thank you for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz451 View Post
So we have just met up on the landing pad and no nothing more of our mission besides 'going behind enemy lines'?

Yes. You are on your last leg of the journey. Once you reach you destination you will be briefed, then sent on your mission. I'm not sending you straight to your mission, if that is what you thought. This is just the last chance to buy supplies.

Hey everyone! A quick rundown of my character is that he's a slicer and techie more than a combatant. If it has a computer he can slice it, and if it has moving parts he can probably fix it better than it started. He has enough skills with his pistol to stay alive and help out in combat, but he'll never be a front-line fighter.

Yeah, I just wanted to confirm that we haven't worked together before and thus cannot really adjust builds since we have people focused on the abilities. And we can't really buy any equipment specific for a mission we don't really know anything about. And it doesn't seem to make much sense to say, "Hey, I've got this gear, what've you got? Let's coordinate." We might split up behind the lines. Plus we just met and this is supposed to be a secret mission, not the best place to discuss mission related info.
Do we even know who we are supposed to be meeting? What if one of the 'new guys' on the platform is attempting to infiltrate the Clone army?

No you have not worked together before, unless you want to work that into some of your backgrounds. You were all brought to your current location on Republic shuttles from whichever planet/location your character is from and identities confirmed earlier. You are also on a Republic Army shuttle pad with clone troopers patrolling it.

You were selected for your skills. So, the equipment you will need is the equipment you think you need to accomplish your skills.

armor question

so i do want the neo-crusader armor from KotoR page 201. it does not have a price, and wanted to get a price to put down from the GM.

It also could be a family heirloom as clan redde is from ordo and has some history with the old republic (read my background and destiny)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YohanRedde View Post
so i do want the neo-crusader armor from KotoR page 201. it does not have a price, and wanted to get a price to put down from the GM.

It also could be a family heirloom as clan redde is from ordo and has some history with the old republic (read my background and destiny)
I left my books, but I will price something out tomorrow for you.