Notices

The Outer Rim Cantina

I think that introduces the character pretty well
This is your warning to keep your eyes on your credits folks.

Why did I roll....oh right, cause I could. Needed to get that natural 1 out of the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiyn View Post
I think that introduces the character pretty well

Why did I roll....oh right, cause I could. Needed to get that natural 1 out of the system.
HA! she seems to be very... assertive. she also seems like a shady person who needs to be watched at all times... I hope Macc's weak mind doesnt get him into too much trouble when it comes to their interactions.

he's a bit of a pushover for a Mando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiyn View Post
Arri will play pazaak with you. One way or another he'll keep his credits.

So, I took a look at the armor and the Neo armor is a bit different then regular stormtrooper armor. You can take a stripped down version if you like.

Neo armor minus: Jet pack, Life support (still protects against extreme cold and heat), and one upgrade slots 8,000 credits

Neo armor minus: Life support (still protects against extreme cold and heat), and two upgrade slots 10000 credits

Neo armor minus: nothing 13000 credits

*If you want to play around with what is on it, we can work out a price.

I did some checking and most say the armor should be cheaper for Mandalorian characters. These prices seem to be what the armor will cost a Mandalorian. Price goes up significantly for non Mandalorians.

She asked me if it would be okay if she used that weapon for her character during the app process. She wanted a weapon that would better fit her character. I thought her explanation was good so I approved it.

She gave me the stats on it, but I can not remember what book she got it from.

and how much for the Mando combat suit on the same page?
i only wanted the stats on it, but the look of the mando armor was more fitting to his background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcracker View Post
She gave me the stats on it, but I can not remember what book she got it from.
Legacy sourcebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YohanRedde View Post
and how much for the Mando combat suit on the same page?
i only wanted the stats on it, but the look of the mando armor was more fitting to his background
6500 credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcracker View Post
6500 credits
thanks... gonna prolly go with this one. had my eye on a few items that would be nice to drag around.