Notices

The Outer Rim Cantina

When I normally have battle maps I would just pick the players icons for them. But, I thought it might be better if you guys got the opportunity to pick your own. Sometime I make my own simple maps, but mostly I find maps and just add the players, vehicle, and any extras to it myself. Here is an example good example of a map I found and then add the trains, explosion, and player icons. Just so you have some idea.

So if you would like to use your own icon instead of me picking one, just post the image. Don't worry about size, I can easily shrink it to fit the map.

Here is a good place to find characters like the ones I used above. It's a free site and you don't even have to sign up if you don't want to. Be sure to check the description for the image, sometimes the person who uploaded wants you to ask permission first. But that is very rare.

thanks for the info and gonna look at it... you can pick mine for me... just make it a pink bunny or anything, unless its gotta lightsaber or machine gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YohanRedde View Post
just make it a pink bunny or anything
Don't tempt me!

@Valiyn, you may want to reduce your pic size or us a spoiler for character specific stuff that you have in each post. As much as I figure you'll be talking that will start to take up a lot of vertical space. Although others may not mind, just my thoughts.

Is anyone else going to hit the merchant? If not I will get you guys moving along.

if ur ok with my list of purchases then Macc will head back to the group and await orders.
I will update my sheet by the end of the day
btw group: Macc's a little shy so you may need to coax him out of his shell a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz451 View Post
@Valiyn, you may want to reduce your pic size or us a spoiler for character specific stuff that you have in each post. As much as I figure you'll be talking that will start to take up a lot of vertical space. Although others may not mind, just my thoughts.

I don't really mind the way she has it. That is small compared to some of the posts I've seen! Mine included!