Notices


Part I: Insertion

 
Caiden did a double-take as he spotted the large horned monstrosity. "Sith-spit, what the hell is that?!" He
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 19)
ducked behind one of the wings of the MAAT, pulling his blaster, taking aim, and
Attack and Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 3d8
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 11)
d8 Results: 7, 7, 4 (Total = 18)
firing in one smooth motion.

Tak's eyes moved about over the darkened landscape keeping an eye out for anything that might have been interested to check what the crash was. She was hoping that it was to be separatists that would come to check it out and not what really did. It's horns she caught sight of and immediately reacted. "We've got contact."

She
Move Action
moved her large blaster from her shoulder to her hands,
2 Swift Actions
bracing her weapon, holding it steady in both hands, and setting her sights on the approaching beast.



After emerging from the crash, Macc surveyed the surrounding area and noticed something large aproaching the site. "We got movement over here!"
Macc
move action; Carbine Rifle
unslings his rifle from his shoulder and
Single fire; Standard Action
opens fire against the large creature.


As the
roggwart makes its way through the boulders both Caiden and Macc take shots when they have a clear view. Both of their shots go wide and do nothing more then draw the creatures attention to them. With a thunderous roar and rumbling footsteps, the massive, horned creature emerges from behind the boulders tossed from the ground by the crash. The creature is nearly three times the size of a human, and has massive claws and a long powerful tail.

Standing nearly 5 meters tall and weighing as much as a rancor, this lumbering beast looks to be a predator that is used to getting what it wants. However, this particular creature looks somewhat malnourished, and there is a sluggishness in its movement that suggests weakness.
InitiativeRoggwart-28
Clone Commandos-23
Arri-20
Caiden-19
Macc-16
Seri-13
Clone Trooper-13
Tak-11
Dice Roll: 1d20+13z
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 28)
Roggwart (28)
Dice Roll: 1d20+9z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 13)
CloneTrooper (13)
Dice Roll: 1d20+4z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 23)
Clone Commando (23)


OOC-Roll Damage along with your attack rolls please.



The girl stumbled through the ship, digging through the debris to help them unload any remaining thrown-about supplies. Her head shot up when she heard blasterfire outside to investigate. The massive beast was a hard one to miss and a loud "Eeep!" later, the scared thief was cowering up against the back wall of the ship with her hand raised*.



Eyes wide at the monster bearing down on him, Caiden
Attack and Damage:
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 3d8
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 25)
d8 Results: 1, 1, 4 (Total = 6)
fired off another shot before
move to P16
backpedaling away from the massive beast.

With her and
Two Swift Act to brace
her weapon set and ready, she took aim at the approaching beast as it grew closer, seeming tailing after one of her comrades before tearing a barrage of rounds at the native beasts. Narce's barrels rolling and expelling blaster fire in rapid succession, much to her delight.


OOC: -2 on the attack roll.

Arri appears to stand still for a moment, possibly listening to their surroundings. When the blaster fire starts his head quickly swivels to their target. A grin begins at one of the corners of his mouth as he makes a quick twirl of his lance, getting a feel for it in this planet's atmosphere. He then makes a quick leap out of the trench and rushes the beast. He aims for the far edge of the creature to continue to force it to divide its attention. "No time for snacking, ugly!"





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status