Notices


Scene 2 Underneath the Rich

 
hearing the last bit Laele wonders if the drop of blood was significant on more than just the level of the group or if ussence was used to also cause the blood to open the entrance they used to get there.

Mommut shakes his head and the spectacle; this is insanity.

Looking back to Damon he frowns... How long could they wait?
"Well if a fight is out of the question then I suppose the next option is to find where the children are being held and free them... deal with the cultists later."

Fury looks on to the spectacle with disgust, "Well if we are not going to take them head on, are we going to try to hide and wait this..." Fury pauses to find the right words,"this atrocity out?"
Down below everyone is cheering on the new acolytes as they join the ranks.

"No, Angelica. And I think the barbarian has the right idea, freeing the children is a priority. Problem is, can we find them and get them out without alerting the multitude. But then we have to break up Baron's hold over these people. Perhaps we can do both. Angelica, you and Laele are our stealthiest members. If you can find the children, release them and guide them outside, I think the barbarian and I can distract the crowd and sow some doubt."

This one thinks we should plan this correctly, we need to find out where they are kept before we draw the attention of this cult. What if the Lady and this one go look for the holding cell's and we'll plan something then yes? Laele says to the others

The ceremony seems to be drawing to a close for the day, Baron gestures for some of the acolytes, roughly a dozen to come help him lower the children. Then he dismisses the rest who begin gather their belongings and begin heading for the exits. One of which and half of the crowd about to walk right by the group giving them a view that the wall won't hide when they walk by the aisle. There is a few cleaning supplies, mops, buckets, and brooms. May have been enough to conseal maybe one or two of the group. Time grows short before they are found out. Course of actions?

Pellaelin will try and hide among the cleaning supplies while Angelica ducks back the way they came to a shadowy spot to hide.

Pellaelin's hiding (A +3 to stealth roll)
Dice Roll: 6d10s7az
d10 Results: 1, 1, 4, 1, 6, 1 (Total Successes = 0)
Dexterity+3 bonus hiding availability (0)
Furys stealths away in hopes of not being seen.
Dice Roll: 5d10s7az
d10 Results: 8, 8, 3, 8, 4 (Total Successes = 3)
Dexterity+Stealth (3)

Laele looks for a good place to hide leaving the cleaning supplies to another person

Laele's stealthy attempt to find another hiding place
Dice Roll: 7d10s7az
d10 Results: 3, 5, 8, 10, 3, 5, 8 (Total Successes = 4)
Dexterity+Stealth (4)

Not being the greatest stealth expert, Mommut goes for the easy choice of the cleaning supplies. He moves quickly and decisively, but his eyes betray the hesitation of his actions...

Mommut hiding behind cleaning supplies +3 to stealth
Dice Roll: 5d10s7az
d10 Results: 7, 1, 10, 1, 5 (Total Successes = 3)
Dexterity + Hiding(3) (3)

Fury slips away sticking to the wall and slipping down the stairs ahead of the group of acolytes and dissapears from the group.
Laele deciding to leave the cleaning supplies for Mommut and Pellaelin, she starts slipping over the pews like a snake slithering down a rock face. Entering empty rows and hiding undetected in the shadows until she ends up in a row far enough up that is completely empty crouched down in the shadows.
Mommut and Pellaelin rush to the assortment of cleaning supplies as they try to make hiding places for themselves everything goes wrong for Pellaelin as a broom falls over and while trying to catch it his foot stumbles over a bucket and all the cleaning supplies go down into clutter with a loud crash. Mommut jumps behind the mess but more then a few acolytes are looking over at Pellaelin out in the open with his dignity torn to streds at his botched hiding attempt.
For now Pellaelin is the only one visible, but likely further inspection will unveil Mommut. The first acolyte to regain composure of shock of seeing him yells "Intruder!"





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status