Pirates Vs. Ninja

Old Jan 27 '12, 11:59pm
Elder Dragon

Pirates Vs. Ninja

Pirates Vs Ninja: Resolution - Forum
D20 Past
Ad Closes: Feb 10 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 12

Hello all! I'm looking for a few good players to help settle this dispute once and for all. This game is going to be a one-shot story, but depending on how things go, there will be possibilities for an on-going campaign. For full details, see the game forum: http://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=11239

Game Description:

First and foremost, this will be my first game on MW, so please bare with me.
This is planned to be a one-shot adventure, but depending on response, it may grow to a campaign

Background:

During the Spring of 1715, a fateful encounter will give everyone the answer to the age old question: Who would win in battle? Ninja, or Pirate?

Accepted books: d20 Past, d20 Modern (with certain exceptions)

Progress Level: 3

Character Creation: Level 4, Max health each lvl, set points(18,16,16,14,12,10)

Number of Players: 6-12

Applications accepted until 10th Feb. (see application thread for details)

*Any questions regarding specifics, please feel free to ask

I will put an app in for the ninja's. drunks against trained martial artists, come on ninja's will win...hehehe

Drunks with ships and cannons vs Ninjas.

Don't count pirates out, plenty of them are actually have way decent sword fighters, especially the drunks.

Yarr!

Ninja-Pirate ho!

The biggest problem is that for cannons to work, you have to see the attack coming. Ninjas are expert at not being seen. I give it to the ninjas.

That is very true, but I don't think ninja in open waters has ever been explored, much less in a confined area like a ship. I think there are going to be a lot of factors to make this either faction's game.

This game seems like it could be fun. I actually love to pirate it up from time to time!

Will there be any premise to this game besides, pirates vs ninjas??? There weren't really any more details in the game forum.

Hey going through the resources I cant seem to find a ninja occupation? please help me find the right book. (cause pirates vs pirates doesn't sound as fun)