Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

System addition: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying

System addition: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying

I'm setting up a forum to be a repository of character builds and fight scenarios and things like that for the upcoming MHR game by Margaret Weis Productions. I'd like to be able to list it under the system of "Marvel Heroic Roleplaying", which is due out this month.

Thanks!

It uses a heavily modified version of Cortex Plus, enough that I didn't even think of using Cortex Plus. That could work, but it's also modified enough from other C+ games that it could definitely deserve its own system, since it wouldn't be compatible with, say, Smallville.

Okay. Thanks!

Bump. I was wondering if you had reconsidered? Marvel Heroic Roleplaying is out now and quite successful.

I even have a big character database here. Since the system is quite different from Marvel Superheroes or Marvel SAGA, I think it deserves its own listing.

It's been quite the buzz over on RPG.net, if that counts for anything, as well as having been the #1 seller on DriveThruRPG for...well...a very long time. That might perchance count for something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
It's been quite the buzz over on RPG.net, if that counts for anything, as well as having been the #1 seller on DriveThruRPG for...well...a very long time. That might perchance count for something?
Nope. Games on site is what matters. The selection list is already very long, we only add systems for which there is some interest.