Notices


I want to be King!

   
Skapti feels inexplicably more brutal today, and so makes a point to break a few of the bones with his sword. "No. Skapti remember big hole. Big bug too."

Dice Roll: 1d20+11z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 15)
Perception (15)


Harvey smells the air and hisses back to magnolia, Mags and Skapti see bones littered about and an empty lair, but they really have to think hard to know what kind of creature would lair here.

Knowledge (Nature)

Magnolia the Scientist

Magnolia feels inexplicably more noble today, and so makes a point to look down his nose as Skapti breaks a few bones with his sword. "Damn."


Dice Roll: 1d20+9z
d20 Results: 12 (Total = 21)
Knowledge Nature (21)



Given by the smell, footprints and of course deductions done with the scientific method, Magnolia determines that a rather large (and probably aggressive) boar lives here, might have gone for a stroll.

Magnolia the Scientist

Magnolia says, "Hey, I think we finally found ... aw, damn, what was the name of that pig we were supposed to kill? Boarsomething? Anyway, this is probably his den. Let's set up an ambush for when the piggy comes home."

Magnolia looks around for a spot where he could safely tether Henry, and another spot where he could safely hide to snipe at the pig (though why is a bit in question since science could allow him to fly for a brief time) (but he knows explaining that to Skapti would take a long time).


Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 25)
Perception (hiding spot for Henry) (25)
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 12)
Perception (hiding spot for Magnolia) (12)



Skapti brightens, instantly. "Tuskgutter!? No wait here, too boring! Dog! Find!"

Dice Roll: 1d20+8z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 18)
Survival (18)
Dice Roll: 1d20+6z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 9)
Dog Aid Another (9)


Magnolia the Scientist

"Because,..." Magnolia thinks. Crap! He knew he should have paid attention in History class. There were hundreds of battles where someone did exactly what Skapti wanted to do, and most probably ended badly. Maybe. Well, they should have ended badly if they didn't. Magnolia skipped tactics class too, so the whole 'attacking on home turf' thing doesn't work.

He briefly considers fabricating a story, but decides not to. He doesn't care that much. "Okay, sure, let's follow him."


Dice Roll: 1d20+9z
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 13)
Knowledge History (13)



Dog picks up the scent and barks as he shakes his tail stump, do you follow or hide?
Edit: Logic is bested this time in favor of crush kill now! tactics, you follow the trail.

After and hour of travel you hear loud snorting sounds and terrified dying creature sounds, Dog barks as the trails gets hot and starts to run towards the sound, you are left with no choice but to follow and arrive at a small clearing where a really large, battlescared, snorting, large wild boar is tearing the leg of a poor woodland creature.


Round 1 Status


  • Skapti and Dog
  • Magnolia, Harvey and Henry
  • -----
  • Tuskgutter

Partial actions for all!
These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+4




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us