I want to be King!

Magnolia the Scientist

"Whoa, damn, that's a lot of bacon." Magnolia couldn't think of even how to begin butchering an animal so big. In fact, most of his knowledge about giant boars began with, "if you see one," and ended with, "run the hell away."

"Time to use science! I shall blind him with the power created by using some ground mica and a bit of air to cloud his vision."

Henry just stands there, his knees (both sets) knocking. Donkeys understand, instinctively, that boars should be run away from.

Cast Glitterdust
Dice Roll: 1d20+2z
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)
Boar Will DC18 (7) cause a blind boar clearly won't cause more trouble....

Boar blinded 4 rounds

Skapti urges Dog forward with his knees, screaming the halfling warcry used for generations whenever facing the porcine enemy. "Bacon!"

For some reason, Dog moves ahead at an unexciting trot.

Dog moves with Skapti to M16, Skapti activates the Destruction Judgement.

Round 1

• The over sized swine oinks aggressively and doesn't see anything so it oinks again. [
    d20 Results: 5 (Total = 7)
    Will Save (7)]

Round 2 Status

• Skapti and Dog | Destruction Judgement
  • Magnolia, Harvey and Henry | Glitterdust (1/4r)
  • -----
  • Tuskgutter | Blinded (1/4r)

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+3, 1d20+2, 1d20+4

Repeating his warcry, Skapti is getting himself worked up. Dog, too, is drooling uncontrollably. Now suddenly eager, Dog charges the blinded swine, biting and tearing. "Get 'im, Dog!" Dog's teeth connect, but he fails to bring Tuskgutter down.

Skapti, screaming bacon for all he's worth, brings his massive sword down in a two hand chop, slicing a choice cut off of the boar's shoulder.

Tuskgutter 4/42

Magnolia the Scientist

Magnolia and his crew are content with approaching the boar, moving up to within about 25' of the fight. Close enough to see, but far enough to have a chance to run away.

Move up to within 25', but no action since that'd be a double move or more I think.

Round 2

• Tuskgutter oinks in rage as a chunk of him is removed from a
    Ah hell I'm not going to calculate those modifiers, I took five minutes trying to makes sense before giving up
    fell blow the beast smells the air and gores in the general direction of
    Dice Roll: 1d20+8 2d6+9 1d100
    d20 Results: 10 (Total = 18)
    d6 Results: 3, 1 (Total = 13)
    d100 Results: 9
    Dog but the tusks gore only the air and Skapti's battle cries. [
    d20 Results: 20 (Total = 22)
    Will save (22)]
  • The swine opens it's bloodshot eyes and oinks aggressively.

Round 3 Status

• Skapti and Dog | Destruction Judgement, Raging (1/13r)
  • Magnolia, Harvey and Henry | Glitterdust (2/4r)
  • -----
  • Tuskgutter | 4/42hp

Ferocity will keep Tuskgutter fighting until -17hp

Skapti swings and Dog bites, cutting and tearing Tuskgutter to bloody ribbons.

The boar falls with a thud, and Dog begins to feast... but then realize that his bacon hasn't been fried yet. He starts whining, somewhat incongriously with the boar's blood dribbling from his jaws.

Skapti raars in triumph. Throwing his sword to the ground, he smiles at Horny Man, panting from the exertion. "Skapti think this science is good thing. Things much better since Horny Man invents it."

Tuskgutter -36/42

Magnolia the Scientist

"Henry, the way I see it, either we can charge that windmilling boar, or we can let our little friend kill him."

"Or I suppose we could try both."

Magnolia and Henry charge the downed board, just to make sure it doesn't get back up.

Standard-Charge with Reach weapon.
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 22)
Pointless attack vs AC (22)