Notices


Issue Three: I (heart) NY

 
Radical Warrior

Rad attempts to level off the craft at a safer lower altitude and says "I think I may have this under control. Go check on the back and see what happened."


rad attempts to place the auto pilot in a slow circle of the area until thier damge and situation is assessed.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 16
Reason Check to see if he can do it
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 50
intuition check if he has to resort to what he thinks may be right

Lets go of the stick for a moment to see if he's done it properly. Poised to grab the yoke if the craft doesnt take over.

Yellow ReasonYellow result for reason...whew because my hunch would have been bad(white result)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash (Radical Warrior)
Lets go of the stick for a moment to see if he's done it properly. Poised to grab the yoke if the craft doesnt take over.
Yellow result for reason...whew because my hunch would have been bad(white result)
I should be all set...if this doesn't work, I think all I have to do is hit the Tangerine button...
Rad lets go, the craft levels out, and Auto Pilot can be reengaged. Now that the piloting crisis is over, Rad takes a closer look at the Tangerine-colored button. It reads "EJECTOR SEATS".
Characters still outside of the craft at the start of the NEXT round will realize the ship has stabilized its altitude, but has modified its course. Blue Marvel continues to maintain the seal on the craft from the outside, while cautiously eyeing the Pulsar/MantaMan standoff.

Maelstrom hears the sounds of breaking glass and screaming wind. Horns blare and metal smashes. Inside the latrine, unfortunately, the commotion seems to have caused some kind of a surge and greeinsh liquid full of unspeakable chunks is jettisoning from the stainless stell seat right beneath him. Almost as distracting and slightly helpfully, paper towels are firing at his face with abandon as well.

And then as soon as it began, the sounds of mayhem ended. Outside the ship, a final dull thump rocks the plane and then all is dreadfully quiet.

NOnononononnonoNO! he is thinking. Not now! Not these people! No! I have to help!

Standing suddenly tall and resolute, eyes blazing blue, Maelstrom bursts through the door and yells, "Beware villain! You have attacked the wrong ship!"

He's been watching Cap and makes an effort at an impressive stance, hands on hips and legs spread wide. Unfortunately, it ruined by the sodden turban of paper towel and unmentionable streaking, but it was an effort. Kudos for that. He looked about and belatedly saw that the crisis was past.

"Eeep!" was all he could think to say and then he ducked back into the washroom and tried to close the broken door.

Energystar looks at Cap then back at Beorn? trying to close the door. She unbuckles her seatbelt, walks over to the bathroom, opens the dorr and puts out her hand for Beorn? to take.

"Come out of there and let's talk."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag (Maelstrom)
Standing suddenly tall and resolute, eyes blazing blue, Maelstrom bursts through the door and yells, "Beware villain! You have attacked the wrong ship!"
He's been watching Cap and makes an effort at an impressive stance, hands on hips and legs spread wide. Unfortunately, it ruined by the sodden turban of paper towel and unmentionable streaking, but it was an effort. Kudos for that. He looked about and belatedly saw that the crisis was past.
"Mooooo!" Bova yells (she still does that when startled), and ducks behind Cap. Cap looks momemtarily dumbfounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag (Maelstrom)
"Eeep!" was all he could think to say and then he ducked back into the washroom and tried to close the broken door.
"Does he have Beorn in there with him?" you hear Bova ask after a few seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
I should be all set...if this doesn't work, I think all I have to do is hit the Tangerine button...
Rad lets go, the craft levels out, and Auto Pilot can be reengaged. Now that the piloting crisis is over, Rad takes a closer look at the Tangerine-colored button. It reads "EJECTOR SEATS".
Characters still outside of the craft at the start of the NEXT round will realize the ship has stabilized its altitude, but has modified its course. Blue Marvel continues to maintain the seal on the craft from the outside, while cautiously eyeing the Pulsar/MantaMan standoff.

As soon as the craft is safely circling he'll remove his finger from the tangerine button and thinks to himself "Whew, glad nobody saw that" and then heads out of the cockpit to see whats going on.

"What the heck did I hit? I thought i dodged it but i heard the boom." Rad looks around seeing the trashed interior and confused looks on peoples faces.....especially the look on the mooing Bova's face.


Assuming Pulsar and MetaMan have slowed enough to allow for something approaching speech, Pulsar, realizing MetaMan does not seem bent on attacking them after all, asks:

What the Hell do you think you are doing? Haven't you heard of hailing a ship before approaching? We thought you were trying to kill us! Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Ji View Post
Assuming Pulsar and MetaMan have slowed enough to allow for something approaching speech, Pulsar, realizing MantaMan does not seem bent on attacking them after all, asks:

What the Hell do you think you are doing? Haven't you heard of hailing a ship before approaching? We thought you were trying to kill us! Who are you?
"I know this costume looks real snazzy and all, but it doesn't come equipped with a commlink. That leaves the me with the old fashion fly-by and
He gives a mock beauty pageant wave.
wave. I didn't think you'd try to make like the Hulk, rip your own jet in half and come after a guy all guns blazing thats for sure. You should really think about switching to
He says noting the brown liquid that sailed by his head
decaf."
he paused and rubbed his arms as if nursing an injury. "You kinda hit like the Hulk though. I'm Mantaman by the way and more importantly was that all the cookies?"

"ummm....just a minute. I'm quite busy in here with ... oh damn! Heregut! I'm coming."

Maelstrom catches a glimpse of his reflection in the make-up mirror and he frantically tears the paper off his head, retching a little at the chemical toilet smell he is drenched in. Suddenly an idea hits him and he swears he can see a little light bulb go off over his head an instant before he disappears and reappears on the other side of the door again, sans filth and wet paper.

Throwing his silvery arms in the air the Norwegian said morosely, "Don't shoot. Don't... hells bells I didn't mean any harm. I don't do those things anymore..."

"Um...Good I'm glad you don't do that stuff any more"

She turns to the others, "What is he talking about" Turning back to Beorn, "Why didn't you tell us you have powers? Why would you hide something like that from us? Especially, when we are in such dire straights. And do you always smell this bad when you transform? Phew!" She pinches her nose closed and covers her mouth.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us