Welcome Bold Adventurers - Read Me First !!!

Congratulations and Welcome to ... Reavers of Harkenwold

A quick guide to the forum for accepted players ...

First up please post your character, including appearance, background, etc. etc. in the Saviours of Harkenwold Thread. Please only one post per person in this thread - any questions on character building in the OOC thread.

We will need to work together on the Posting & Statblock Formats - see the guidelines in the thread of the same name. Also, can you include a Magic Item Wish List - one magic item from each of levels 3, 4, 5 and 6. I will try my best to share out the goodies fairly amongst you all.

The Background thread group shows background information for the setting.

The Posting & Statblock Formats thread also contains information on how I'd like you to make your IC posts - non-combat and combat.

I will be using Google Docs for Combat Adjudication and for Maps. Links to some examples here - please do not edit them - they are for a live game.

Combat Adjudicator
Map

And finally, for now, the OOC thread - The Mallard Inn. Come on in. Have a glass of your favourite brew. Put the world to rights and get to know each other. This is where you can discuss tactics, party and character goals and desires and anything else you wish ...