1. Each post identfies who you are - header block with small image and name
2. Roleplay information in 3rd person present tense in main body of post
3. Each player will choose a colour - bold represents speech, italic represents private thoughts
4. No [ooc] tags in main body of post - ooc either in ooc thread or in crunch spoiler
5. All crunch in a spoiler block
6. Use [dice] tags not [roll] tags please - I would like the minimum of mouse-over actions to allow me to quickly process your turns.
7. Statblock within the crunch post - we will be using MW sheets to keep hps, aps, power use etc. up to date.
If you have applied to the game with your character sheet you can use the command [statblock=show][/statblock] to automatically display your statblock. So if you update hp, the use of surges, use of aps, temp mods to skills, tick you enc and dly powers when used and other things these will help you and I keep up to date.
Soothed by Kalina's healing touch, Katya wastes no time. After a brief nod of thanks to the half-elf, she stows her weapons in their dark leather sheaths and leaps up the weather-worn ladder to the guard platform, anxious to check if any other creatures are intent on attacking the village. Once on the platform she sits cross-legged as her two companions complete their business, peering out to the forest beyond, checking for any untoward happenings. Was Kalina right? Was this attack more than just coincidence? Katya, had heard of similar attacks all across Nyadet, although she had never witnessed one herself. She thought back to the battle. She was beginning to warm to these other females. A feeling she had not experienced in a long long time. But, she still wondered how long it would be before they let her down.
Also, once in combat, I will need you to show your three (or more) actions in the Crunch Spoiler in the order of use, for example:
Move: Walk to D9
Minor: Hunter's Quarry on Demogorgon at E9
Std: Twin Strike on Demogorgon at E9 with puny Knife
Free: Spend an AP to get another Move Action
Move: Run, very fast, very far away ...
And please prepare any Immediate Actions so that they can be applied quickly without lots of posts having to be unpicked.
Frequency of posting
The more frequent the better. I find that energy levels of players and DM must be mutually reinforced to keep the game's momentum - i.e. if I post frequently so will you and if you post frequently so will I.
I will use grouped initiatives to speed up combat.