Notices

Character Creation

GSS Standard Issue Gear

Here is the basic equipment issued to each GSS employee. If something else is needed for a particular mission you can requisition it, but must return it. The gear below will be replenished at the end of a mission.

Security Skein Suit - black and grey uniform, as a regular skein suit, but only absorbs 25 pts of damage
Explorer Vest
Explorer Boots
Chronocom
First Aid Pack
ID Card
Pocket Flashlight
Pocket Tool
Any Toolkit for a PSA skill (med, robcom, tech, etc.)
1 Auto Pistol, Gyrojet Pistol or Needler Pistol, with one extra clip
or
1 melee weapon under 200 Cr value, with an extra clip if necessary.

Rolls for Attributes
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 2
Stat Roll
d100 Results: 60
Stat Roll
d100 Results: 92
Stat Roll
d100 Results: 45
Stat Roll
Roll for Wealth
d100 Results: 60
1d100
Dice Roll: 1d100+250
d100 Results: 41 (Total = 291)
Typical

Holy crud -- a "2" jeesh I do hate these pseudo-random number generators and even with a 92 I did not break better than 50% on average for attributes. <sigh> Well it is what it is I suppose sure gonna make it hard to create a good scout -- pilot yes scout well somethings gotta give

I hope I did this right too -- I figured that he's an extremely Intuitive person -- often flying by the seat of his pants even when he does not have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Holy crud -- a "2" jeesh I do hate these pseudo-random number generators and even with a 92 I did not break better than 50% on average for attributes. <sigh> Well it is what it is I suppose sure gonna make it hard to create a good scout -- pilot yes scout well somethings gotta give
Thankfully an 02 only drops you to a 30 in that stat. You can drop it into PER/LDR and be taciturn and prickly, and averse to delegating authority.

Yeah that is what I kind of did --- dropped the 30 into PER/LDR and then moved 10 into PER so he is 40/20 -- lead what are you kidding, just do what feels right that's what I do. Part of the reason I guess he's a Scout -- tends to not take direction well living life like he pilots -- by the seat of his pants.

I am sorry I jumped the gun. I must of misread your post.
d100 Results: 47
Wealth Roll 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
I am sorry I jumped the gun. I must of misread your post.
No worries, don't sweat it. Enthusiasm is good.

For your Initiative Modifier (IM) it is RS / 10, round in your favor. ie. RS 61 = IM 7.

Use this format for your character, please wait until all the rolls and decisions are made, then put up a clean post with the sheet. Any pictures you want to include, please put in a show box. Any information you want to keep from the others, put it in private text for me.

Name:
Race:
Handedness:

STR/STA
DEX/RS
INT/LOG
PER/LDR
PS / IM

Ranged
Melee

PSA/SSA with Skills

Wealth
Equipment

Background, Description, Appearance (in a show box, separated if you like, but not required)

Character Rolls for Cid
Rolls:
d100 Results: 84
stat 1
d100 Results: 44
stat 2
d100 Results: 87
stat 3
d100 Results: 68
stat 1

Wealth: Here is to hoping being a child of doctors pays off (and hopefully he had a big allowance)!
d100 Results: 42
equipped
d100 Results: 53
wealth variable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Okay are you going to give us the go ahead when we can post the new sheet?
You can post the new sheet when it's done. If you forget something, you can always edit the post later.

Do any of the following (other than toolkit/weapon) weigh an amount or a combined amount (can't see anything in the books about the vest, boots, or the skein suit)? Normally, first aid packs I believe weigh 1 kg - however since I have the medkit I assume that can be absorbed in the medkit weight?

My character sheet is just about completed, just trying to flesh out the last bit of details.

I hope the rest of you are good pack mules who can carry things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Here is the basic equipment issued to each GSS employee. If something else is needed for a particular mission you can requisition it, but must return it. The gear below will be replenished at the end of a mission.

Security Skein Suit - black and grey uniform, as a regular skein suit, but only absorbs 25 pts of damage
Explorer Vest
Explorer Boots
Chronocom
First Aid Pack
ID Card
Pocket Flashlight
Pocket Tool
Any Toolkit for a PSA skill (med, robcom, tech, etc.)
1 Auto Pistol, Gyrojet Pistol or Needler Pistol, with one extra clip
or
1 melee weapon under 200 Cr value, with an extra clip if necessary.