Campaign Discussion

Seems a little low for the scouts!

Eh Dragyn, I make that an extra 20Cr/day.

Well that's becuz we are a dime a dozen I suspect I mean look at the team configuration -- there are like 3 of us. Man should have been an Investigator sweet pay there. Of course, I like the freedom of being a Scout -- I get to do my own thing my own way, well most of the time anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJoker View Post
Well that's becuz we are a dime a dozen I suspect I mean look at the team configuration -- there are like 3 of us. Man should have been an Investigator sweet pay there. Of course, I like the freedom of being a Scout -- I get to do my own thing my own way, well most of the time anyway.
I was just about to say "Scouts are a dime a dozen"! I have a feeling that pay won't be too big of a deal in the long run... I can't find a whole lot, in Alpha Dawn, for gear that I'm going to be using lots of. But again, this is my first time playing the system so I may be surprised at what I should get for useful items.

Oh man I want to get a sonic sword and some of that lightweight expensive armor and a tricked out ride and .... <sigh> but they are all so expensive and I would have to restrict my entertainment expenditures if I wanted to get one and I don't know if I want to do that, I think entertaining ones whims is pretty dang important.

I will place my immediate needs in a secondary position if such action allows me to save enough money to replace my needler rifle with a laser rifle, and associated training to make my marksmanship sufficient to continue in my position. Personal needs are all well and good, but they can not be allowed to stand in the way of one's greater goals.

I love the payment I am receiving because holy hell is it high. Also I want it to be known that Conner is training to be an Investigator too. I took Agent as my first secondary PSA and I am getting Detective next when I can buy another skill. Also grendel I want to give 300 credits to Dejoker's character so he is less poor. Is that acceptable?

I should ask you to Dejoker. Do you mind if I throw money down your digital G-String?
-Shane

Sweet -- uh wait your not wanting a digital lap dance in exchange are you ;-)

My character would have no problems with that, he would look at that as fate smiling on him as it often does. Ooo better yet instead of giving him 300 CR as that might seem a bit odd -- why not just give him a Sonic Sword that's the same price and you can say you found one that was broken and you fixed it -- or you built it from scratch -- I look at starting money as actually starting resources you pay for the items you start with but how you actually acquired them might be different than having gone out and bought them.

If Grendel allows it I will minus off 300 and you can add a Force Sword.
-Shane

I don't mind if you give him a sonic sword. Anybody else notice you can buy a sonic knife for 25 Cr. and it has a 100 Cr. SEU clip in it? (Which I reduced to 40 Cr., but still...) It seems some things were not well thought out in the Good Ole Days of RPGs.

We'll start the game now. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
I don't mind if you give him a sonic sword. Anybody else notice you can buy a sonic knife for 25 Cr. and it has a 100 Cr. SEU clip in it? (Which I reduced to 40 Cr., but still...) It seems some things were not well thought out in the Good Ole Days of RPGs.

We'll start the game now. Thanks.

Yay for starting the game! Actually, I purchased the sonic knife (or had it given) and I didn't really realize that but it is amusing. Can we sell back the extra clips for a big profit??? :-)