Notices

Adventurer's Guild - OOC

Wait I am a touch confused about how to post. Are we starting out over the map or are we starting out with the caravan of Kobolds?

The small group of kobolds in front of the cave are a forward group of scouts. The map is through the cave.

I mean in group 2 everyone responded by starting with the map scene at the Inn instead of the prompt about the Kobold group in front of the cave

@Skychaser1

yeah, I just followed the lead of the first two posters wanting to introduce themselves...As soon as everyone has said their hello's, we can go straight to initiative and killing. Right now, it looks like only three of our group has responded.

I guess some introduction was needed for Group 2. Hopefully the others will respond and combat will continue...

Ya I thought that because almost none of the second group talked in the pregame stuff that we should start with an introduction, didn't think it would take to long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy View Post
Ya I thought that because almost none of the second group talked in the pregame stuff that we should start with an introduction, didn't think it would take to long.
I thought it was a good call on your part. I don't think the introductions are taking too long...it's just that we have two players who have yet to show up.

Group 2, I say we give BeyondThePale and Chrydon one more day to respond and then we set out with 4. They can always catch up.

EDIT:
I have to say it's odd. I think BTP participated more than most of us in the pre-RP thread and yet he hasn't responded once things got started.

Sorry everyone for my lack of posting. My week has been filled to the brim with finals and tonight was the end of that...now it is nothing but resting and relaxation for the next 2 weeks...well...aside from working...and posting here on the weave...and working somemore...

Arrowhawk, people don't just say 'I'm a Fighter/Cleric/Rogue' what have you because those are classes, not professions. People in D&D don't run around referring to eachother by character class because they aren't characters. They're people.