Notices


Under the Fort - Kobolds! : Group 1

 
A flash of light brightens the room momentarily from behind our heroes along with a loud popping. A new person appears about ten feet from the door to the current guard's room the others are fighting in.

Initiative:
Zynka: 5
Damaris: 13
Lamere: ?
Fracko: 11
Llysander: 19
Kobolds:
Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 10)
Initiative

The kobolds continue their assault!

Kobold 4.1:
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d6
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 2
attacks Damaris
Kobold 4.2: DEAD
Kobold 4.3: DEAD
Kobold 4.4: Stays in the room.
Kobold 4.5:
Dice Roll: 1d20-1
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 14)
Will Save Fires at Fracko again with
Dice Roll: 1d20-1 1d6
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 5
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1 1d6-1
Original Dice: 1d20+1 1d6-1
crossbow (if save made)
Kobold 4.6: Moves out to M8 and
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d6-1
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 16)
d6 Results: 2 (Total = 1)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20
Original Dice: 1d20
stabs at Damaris
Kobold 4.7: Moves to L7 and
Dice Roll: 1d20
d20 Results: 17
intimidates Zynka (HAHA)
Kobold 4.8: Moves to the doorway



Dice Roll: 1d20+5 1d20+5 1d4 1d4
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 15)
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 21)
d4 Results: 4
d4 Results: 4
DM rolling behind screen

LaméreLamére moves five feet forwards and makes a
Unable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forum
pin cushion out of the kobold behind the door. She doesn't seem at all perturbed by someone else appearing. She was from the ocean after all, where people could come from dozens of different directions without you noticing them.



The kobold you wish to attack is behind a door and a wall. I will have you attack 4.7
DM Comment

Damaris manages to save his mistimed slice by blocking the next spearing from the
4.1
the first kobold. In doing so, however, he leaves his left hip open to a small, albeit still painful, jabbing from
4.6
second kobold. He turns into the blow, however, gaining a little
Attack!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d8+1
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 12)
d8 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
If crit!:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 1d8+1
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 18)
d8 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
momentum to return an attack on the second kobold.





Llysander
Dice Roll: 1d20+5z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 19)
Initiative (19)
rushes to the door and quickly
G9->K9
runs over the threshold, finding his way in front of one of the disgusting creatures. "Sorry, no time to explain!" he counters as he continues to the beasts, before anyone has an opportunity to actually ask anything. He
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 22)
lashes out at the
#4.1
kobold with his
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 4
rapier, hoping to
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 5 (Total = 8)
fell the beast (Hoping to confirm the critical, and failing to do so.), or at least wound it enough for the next companion to finish off.



Fracko curses as
The DC vs the Hex Slumber is 14, so unless the Kobold has a negative Will Save modifier, he made it, blast him. Fracko's AC=13, so the bolt hits as well.
the bolt sinks into his shoulder, not far from his heart. He almost stumbles to the ground, but manages to recover and focus his eyes on his attacker.

"My ma stiched me this robe!" he hollers. His usually jolly face darkens and he
He casts Cause Fear on Kobold 4.5
If Will Save Fails, Fear for 1d4 rounds, if Save Succeeds, Shaken for 1 round:
Dice Roll:
1d4
d4 Results: 4
recites a dark and scary incantation that makes everyone think of drowned kittens and unforgiving dark gods of the deep, ancient depths, or something like that. He then retreats carefully
Moving to I8 to be out of line-of-fire for the kobolds (hopefully). Also, if at all possible, moving to avoid any AoO. Also: Hi Llysander!
to the corner in the hallway that Llysander just leaped from.

Zynka
Current Hp: 10 of 12
Demoralized 1 round


Zynka was about to laugh at the kobolds for being too stupid to run when she could have sworn
Kobold #4.7
one of them said he had diseased blood and was going to smear it all over the invaders. What? The little bastard is a plague-bearer? Visibly disturbed Zynka clamps her mouth closed in order to try and prevent swallowing any gore before she
Half-Orc to K8
moves to slice up the potentially infected shrimp. Ignoring the new arrival since he clearly wants to kill kobolds too Zynka
Attack w/Shaken:
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 1d12+6
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 19)
d12 Results: 3 (Total = 9)
swings her great axe attempting to remove what she now considers to be the most dangerous threat.


Llysander rushes in and pokes one of the first kobolds. Damaris barely misses the kobold on his left. Fracko casts against the
Dice Roll: 1d20-1
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 17)
kobold #4.5 and moves into the previous room to get away from the crossbow fire. Lamere steps forwards and attacks, biting a huge chunk out of the kobold, but it still stands! The kobolds attack back! (See below) Finally, Zynka swings and slices the kobold's head that threatened her in two, spraying brain goo all over her face and chest.

Kobold #4.1: attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 11)
Llysander
Dice Roll: 1d6-1
d6 Results: 6 (Total = 5)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20-3
Original Dice: 1d20-3
Damage
Kobold #4.2: DEAD
Kobold #4.3: DEAD
kobold #4.4: Stays where he is.
Dice Roll: 1d20+4
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 11)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1
You here a die roll behind the screen
Kobold #4.5: Moves to M7 if made save and fires on
Dice Roll: 1d20-3
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 8)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1
Fracko
Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 6
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1
Damage
Kobold #4.6: attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 20)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d6-1
Original Dice: 1d6-1
Damaris
Dice Roll: 1d6-1
d6 Results: 1 (Total = 0)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+1
Original Dice: 1d20+1
Damage
Kobold #4.7: attacks
Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 19)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d6-1
Original Dice: 1d6-1
Lamere
Dice Roll: 1d6-1
d6 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
Damage then falls DEAD
Kobold #4.8: Moves to L7.



"He's immune ta magic! Some kind of koboldish demon!" Fracko cries, as the kobold persists in resisting his spells.

"Also, somebody kill him, please!" he says, ducking below the kobold's newest attack and pointing a bony finger at
Kobold 4.5. No seriously, somebody kill him. Also, didn't he incur an Attack of Opportunity when he moved? He's Shaken, so he's -2 to AC and all rolls this round.
his assailant.

Meanwhile, he grips his wound, yanks the bolt from it, and
Casts Healing Hex on himself.:
Dice Roll:
1d8+1
d8 Results: 2 (Total = 3)
mumbles a few soothing words.

5 hp
Current status

I believe Zynka and Lamere will be getting AoO on #4.5. Reasoning: He went through a threat range and fired.
DM's Comment

Lamére
Unable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forum
snaps at the first kobold that moves past her on its way to a more tactical position, then turns her eyes back on her own foe. She
Unable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forum
claws at it before taking another
Unable to find the game forumUnable to find the game forum
bite at the annoyance attacking her allies.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us