Notices

[OOC] Mess Hall

In nWoD, flaws still exist, but they don't grant a merit point bonus, you'll have to stick with 7. Also, the merits you used were from VtM, not VtR, which is nWoD vampire. If you wish to apply as a vampire, I still have no problem with that, reference the VtR core back, chapter 2 for character creation.

I'd also like for you to have a background story of some kind. While the flaws and the idea paints its own picture to a degree, it doesn't allow for much story to be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrich Rage View Post
Is there a galactic map available?
Not a picture map (I've been working on figuring out how to make a good one), but I have a text map of the layout.

Can be found here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=161265

The Planets parent thread also contains some further information about each planet.

I'm more curious about the galactic scale of things, what other systems are nearby and such. Is this setting pulled directly out of Infinite Macabre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrich Rage View Post
I'm more curious about the galactic scale of things, what other systems are nearby and such. Is this setting pulled directly out of Infinite Macabre?
Oh, like in comparison to Terra (Earth) and other systems. Unfortunately, I haven't really created any other systems, mostly as Zen'Reach has been "land locked" since the Gate closed. Only particular changelings are able to navigate through the Hedge to get in and out of this system, which is costly.

I'd imagine on the universal scale that there would be hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of different worlds and systems with different gates. Many explored or barely colonized, others rivaling the Terra System in population and production.

However, feel free to create names, planets, places for your character's background.

This setting is my own creation.