Notices

Jibberjabber IV

We just lost two characters in that fight, and the quest may very well be over... but yeah, I guess it is the polite thing to do, Although this quest is pretty much just Bander and Leshrac for now.

By the way, can Raise Dead have the option of losing a level OR permanently losing -2 constitution that can't be removed in any way?

Also, does it cost XP here when used as an SLA?

Bring them to Tikk. He can revive them, no XP loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evedgebah View Post
Bring them to Tikk. He can revive them, no XP loss.
Leshrac has never met Tikk... and how can you do that? I thought the only way was with True Resurrection, and that's not likley to happen.

Also, didn't the dragon get a save vs. whatever you threw at it to change its shape, Mishra?

It's unconscious, meaning helpless, so it shouldn't. Plus, I can do it at will, and we have the time.

Tikk has a large shop in Sigil. One of the advertised services is fixing people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishra View Post
It's unconscious, meaning helpless, so it shouldn't. Plus, I can do it at will, and we have the time.
Could you point me to the rule that says that helpless creatures don't get saves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikul View Post
Could you point me to the rule that says that helpless creatures don't get saves?
Rules Compendium 134
Quote:
Willing Targets
Some spells are restricted to willing targets only. Declaring yourself as a willing target is something that can be done at any time, even if you’re flatfooted or it isn’t your turn. Unconscious creatures are considered willing, but a creature that is conscious but immobile or helpless— such as one who is bound, cowering, grappling, paralyzed, pinned, or stunned—isn’t automatically willing.