Scene One: Gran Quivera

 
"Argh! my shoulder!"

Fly cries out as the laser beam rips through his shoulder and he back peddles somewhat off balance, but luckily just avoids being grabbed by the Gorillian. His first bullet ripped through the beast's leg, but the laser blast had thrown him off balance and he missed. Switching the selector switch too burst fire, he pointed the gun at the Gorillian and fired a 10 bullet burst towards the fake Star Law Officer.
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 45
RS check (45)
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 76
Burst Shot at the Gorillian (76)

OOCIt says my armor absorbs 25 points of damage. So does that mean the 15 damage I do not apply to my sheet? Also I have no idea how many HP I have, I forgot to record it down, and am having a hard time finding it in the book. I hope I did this combat right. I was not sure if we rerolled init.

Ice stood and watched to see what exactly would happen his hand moved to his sonic sword somewhat subtly getting it into his hand. As the fire fight broke out, he noticed the effects of the low gravity and decides to see if his piloting skills would be useful here. So as he powers up his sonic sword he launches himself at the with the laser.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 68
RS Check Just in case not sure of all the modifiers for this

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 72
Pilot Skill Just in case not sure of all the modifiers for this

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 33
Attack Just in case not sure of all the modifiers for this

Dice Roll: 5d10
d10 Results: 6, 6, 7, 10, 2 (Total = 31)
Damage Just in case not sure of all the modifiers for this


Cid attempts to steady himself and the professor, he wasn't the most steady or agile man, but he usually had steady hands and he was looking to use them to grip onto the the baggage claim area if his feet hadn't landed by than. Once (and if) secured down, he wanted to start ushering the professor towards the wall of the closest hanger bay (in the direction of our ship) to get him securely away from the fighting.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 42
RS

Should he succeed in maneuvering towards the ground and the wall, he would withdraw his sonic knife in case the thugs planned on getting a little close. Also, Cid would attempt to place himself between the professor and the thugs in case a stray bullet were to go towards the professor.

As they made their way towards the opening, Cid called to his teammates "Might I suggest a fighting withdrawal, as they have an advantage with their magnetic boots... Or at least find a way to even up the score and deactivate them!"

Alexis feels the laser hit her in her right torso but she pushes the pain aside for the moment. She sees that her two shots hit the human in his chest.

She lines up her next shots and fires 3 times at the human.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 58
Shot 1
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 3
Shot 2
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 62
Shot 3

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 98
RS

Dice Roll: 2d10
d10 Results: 4, 1 (Total = 5)
Shot 2 damage

As he drifts on through the melee Cody tries desperately to
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 32
RS Roll (32)
gain control.

Unsure exactly what to do with so many civilians about an wary of hitting something vital other than a bad guy he grabs for the tangler grenade and
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 5
throw tangler grenade (5)
hurls it at the Gorlian.

Round 2 Summary

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 26
Professor's RS Check

Initiative is per round, I called for new rolls, but no one did, so I will keep the order from Round 1
Initiative Order
Ice (held action, goes first)
Cid
Human Thug
Fly & Cody together
Alexis
Gorlian Thug

Ice leaps at the human thug, shooting past him the microgravity. His swing with the sword is a bit wide, but strikes the human as he himself zings past, cutting a deep and ugly gash across his chest.

Cid steadies himself, pulling the professor down and starts moving away. The professor, finally coming out of the shock he seemed to be in, gains control of himself with Cid's help and moves with him, clearly not even think of arguing with Cid as laser beams and bullets start flying.

The Human, feeling the sting of Alexis' gyrojets, and bleeding from the deep gash Ice's sonic sword gave him, fires his pistol at the two of them.
Dice Roll: 1d100 1d100
d100 Results: 12
d100 Results: 51
Attacks,
Dice Roll: 2d10 2d10
d10 Results: 5, 9 (Total = 14)
d10 Results: 1, 2 (Total = 3)
Provisional Damage. (First Alexis, then Ice.) A solid hit on Alexis, a graze on the leg for Ice.

Fly misses with his burst shot, the bullets peppering the wall behind the luggage claim area.

Cody regains his balance and throws the tangler grenade at the gorlian.

Alexis fires another volley of mini-rockets, this time the recoil sends her spinning away. However, one of them hits true striking the human thug in the eye. He falls slowly to the deck, lifeless.

The gorlian tried to avoid the tangler
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 54
RS Check, but failed and is engulfed in the black, sticky goo. He growls deep in his throat a menacing sound, but for now seems immobile.

OOC NoteThe human is unconscious, most likely dead considering the extent of his injuries. The gorlian is held, for now, by the tangler. How long is anyone's guess. His weapon, still in its holster, is also entangled. If you decide as a group to flee while you can, we can drop out of combat rounds and proceed. If you stay, we keep counting rounds, roll initiative and declare actions.

Fly moves his Pistol up and fires it point blank towards the Gorillian, aiming for his head. They did not have time to stay here, or the manpower to bring the Gorillian to justice. He grimaced in pain as he yelled to the group.

"Get out of her now! ICE start up the ship! Drag the human into the ship, we got to get to safety now and get out of here! We don't know how many more are coming.
Dice Roll: 1d10+5z
d10 Results: 1 (Total = 6)
Initiative Check (6)
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 20
Single Shot (20)
Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 6
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d100z
Original Dice: 1d100z
Damage
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 90
RS Check (90)
OOC
I still don't know where we are or what is going on. Do we leave by ship, or some type of hover car? How do we get out of here?

Alexis stops herself in the low gravity. She is breathing heavily since taking the second laser hit. She tries pushing the pain back so she can think more clearly.

"Let's do as Fly suggests. I am needing medical attention."

Alexis moves over and takes the human's laser pistol. Then she starts heading in the same direction as Ice and the Professor are moving.

"Arrghh" gives a short holler as the Laser grazes his leg placing a deep burn line across his thigh. Through tear filled eyes, due to the pain, Ice works at getting himself grounded once more.

Once grounded he will move to the unconscious or dead guy with the laser make sure the laser is confiscated before checking to see if the guy is dead or alive.

Cid sees the human go down, seemingly lifeless. He stops for a brief moment, and looks at the others. As he sees Alexis coming closer Cid questions her "If your wounds are not too severe right now, please take the professor to our shuttle and I will take care of you and the others there."

Once Alexis or one of the other members of the team takes charge of the professor, Cid looks back at the lifeless body and first attempts to determine if attending to the human would put him within reach of the Gorillian - not wanting to attract an attack by the beastly humanoid. If he figured it was safe for the moment, Cid would approach the human, quickly reviewing his serious wounds. Cid pulls a staydose and injects the human with the shot to stabilize him. He looks up for Fly and speaks to him about the condition of the human "I could probably get him up and going again on the ship if we need him, but he will need some serious attention to fully recover, something best done in a hospital. He certainly needs to be revived within a days time." He looks back and forth between the Gorillian and Fly "If we can stop the bloodshed and attacks, needless harm need not happen. Will you at least stand down? Though I would prefer you tell us who hired you and your reason for this deception so we don't have to take your friend for questioning." Cid was attempting to
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 6
Persuasion (6)
diffuse the situation before it went further, but didn't have too much hope for this course of action given the situation.





 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status