Notices


Under the Fort! Kobolds : Group 2

 
Raston slashes at the kobold in the doorway, felling the little monstrosity. The kobolds in the room nearest to Raston decide that ranged attacks are more healthy, shoot him with crossbows, one just taking a five-foot step back and taking aim. Ark twirls, moving a step and fires at the kobold just inside the room with deadly efficiency. Sister Evie, also takes a step and fires into the doorway. Her bolt strikes true into the right eye of the kobold. He flies backward for five feet before coming to a stop on the floor, dead. The remaining kobold, seeing a possibility, drops his spear and crossbow and runs for it, going past the archers and into the room with the overturned table and out the cave. Soulan begins lopping off kobold ears.

Kobold 5.2:
Dice Roll: 1d20+3 1d8
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
d8 Results: 2
fires at Raston
Kobold 5.3:
Dice Roll: 1d20+3 1d8
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
d8 Results: 8
fires at Raston

Kobold 4.4: Runs [x4 Speed: 120 feet]

The map doesn't show the 5' move of kobold 5.6, btw. or kobold 4.4. This is my fault.


Raston sees an opportunity and steps into the room and attacks the kobold infront of him.



Sister Evie moves to K11 and fires at 5.2(I think)

Unable to find the game forum

takes -4 for firing into combat

Ark As the kobold throws his spear and crossbow to the ground and heads straight for him, Ark's eye twinkles with anticpation... Come to poppa.




Sister Evie's AoO

Unable to find the game forum

takes -4 for firing into combat

The lone kobold moves past Sister evie and she bonks it on the head with the heavy crossbow, crushing its skull in. Ark swings his bow but misses due to the kobold falling over dead.

Kobold 5.2
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d6-1
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
d6 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
attacks Raston
Kobold 5.5
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d6-1
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 2 (Total = 1)
stabs at Raston
Kobold 5.6
Dice Roll: 1d20+1 1d6-1
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 5)
d6 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
thrusts his spear at Raston

Next Round!

Sister Evie moves to L11 and fires at Kobold 5.2.

Unable to find the game forum

takes -4 for firing into combat

Raston attacks the kobold in front of him again.



Ark Between the cover provided by Raston and Evie, Ark holds his arrow at the ready in case on a shot should present itself




Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhawk View Post
Ark Between the cover provided by Raston and Evie, Ark holds his arrow at the ready in case on a shot should present itself


I left a place for you to stand dude





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us