Notices


Under the Fort! Kobolds : Group 2

 
Brann moves away from the party off to the left. Soulan creates his blade and steps out to confront the kobolds. Raston, seeing an opening on the kobold on his far right, rushes it and slashes through its scales from right shoulder to left hip. The kobold's eyes bulge for a brief second before the body collapses into itself onto the forest floor. Ark, watching Brann disappear into the brush, silently brings his bow to bear on one of the middle kobolds and lets an arrow fly. It strikes the kobold in the neck. Blood gushes out for a brief moment and the kobold stumbles backwards two steps. Finally, Jeroda moves up behind Raston and pierces clean through the body of the other middle kobold. It squeaks before falling dead.

[Next Actions]

2 Kobolds remain...

Soulan closes the remaining space between him and the nearest kobold.


Seeing that there are still 2 kobolds, Raston moves over to the next closest and attacks again.




Jeroda attacks with her glaive (from ten feet away) again.





Brann appears out of nowhere and
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 15 (Total = 18)
attacks the
Dice Roll: 1d6+1
d6 Results: 3 (Total = 4)
kobold on the left.

Dice Roll: 1d6
d6 Results: 3
Sneak Attack

The tip of his short sword appears on the opposite side of it's left eye. The kobold crumples dead. The remaining kobold steps up to Raston and
Dice Roll: 1d20-1 1d4-1
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 13)
d4 Results: 3 (Total = 2)
swings at Raston. Appalled that he would be the target of the little snit, Raston shoves his longsword straight through the gut of the monster.

End Combat

100xp each [Xp from now on will have 2 numbers seperated by a slash. The first will be xp for the current fight, while the second will be the total xp accumulated.]

4 Small Spears
4 Small Leather Armor

Raston cleans off his sword and sheaths it, then makes sure to cut off all of the ears. When that is done he stands up and puts them away. Then looking at the rest of the group he says "Well shall we continue?" and motions toward the cave.

Soulan's blade vanishes from his grip, fading into whisps of smoke, as he walks forward giving Raston a nodd as his only agreement to his inquiry.

I will need 2 marching orders. one for 10'-wide and one for 5'-wide.
Marching Order




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status