OOC Talk

pally/knight/ goodlooking dumb strong guy it is then ^^. But expect the wife to get druidess at 6th of her husband ^^. Which reminds me ... do you think it will take us a while for uplving? like 1 lv ever 2 weeks ... orlike most my games no up lving at all ...

Wow, i never understanded why this website goes alive only when i'm away/sleeping

Anyway, here i am saying hello

yep a very peculiar formular does induce the world to post when ever one person is abscent ... specially games that have been stuck for 2 week and which you think that won't advance seem to speed up as soon as you have no more time to post ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreDread View Post
pally/knight/ goodlooking dumb strong guy it is then ^^. But expect the wife to get druidess at 6th of her husband ^^. Which reminds me ... do you think it will take us a while for uplving? like 1 lv ever 2 weeks ... orlike most my games no up lving at all ...
well, with the low starting level, the level-ups will naturally be faster than in a level 10 game, for example

but yeah, i dont plan to have people stay level 3 the entire game, thats boring and it blows

Boring, yes. lol

Well, I hope this will lead to an eeeeepic adventure. lol Not something along the lines of 'The legend of Drizz't' but... Close? lol

Jst jking... Maybe

epic ... whoaha that seems big ^^

but if there are some heavy posters along I sure am looking forward to some quality RP ^^

...yeah, in all honesty, i really dont see this getting to Epic/Level-20 status, but thats just because its my first try as GM. Then again, who knows...

hey I was not taking the hopes to an epic down, its just unlikely to reach such level in an PbP game ... since it is way slower than a tabletop one