Notices

OOC Talk

Ok, changed the CS and traded weapon focus for exotic proficiency.
"...it is primarily an Executioner's weapon", keyword: primarily, so it is posible (but unlikely) for him to have it. But, given that it is a magical weapon, and that even forging it would require specialized tools, a forge and a large amount of steel, wich nomads don't have. This left me with 3 posible ways to adquiring it
a) they stole it from a merchant's guard, likely if it where a regular great falchion, but it's a large one
b) Found it in one of the desert ruins, wich make it much more likely given it's size and the fact that it is enchanted
c) Inherited it, it could have been passed from generation to generation, maybe it belonged to old man Fahim, and he gave it to Kashue.

I'd rather stay with c, but b is posible too.

Also, the sheat has a lock that allows it to be opened sideways, allowing him to draw the weapon at a normal speed, as getting it out in any other way would be extemely difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreDread View Post
because it looks cool ^^
That too

What i don't get it's why it's a exotic weapon, i mean, it's a 'flavored' greatsword, dealing the same damage, weighting 2 lbs more (and costing twice as much)

I will allow it...reluctantly
Quote:
What i don't get it's why it's a exotic weapon, i mean, it's a 'flavored' greatsword, dealing the same damage, weighting 2 lbs more (and costing twice as much)
Greatsword is 2d6 with a 19-20/x2 crit rating

Great Falchion is 1d12 with an 18-20/x2 crit rating

A wee bit different

also, because the book says so. Not to mention most people aren't proficient with such a large, non-standard weapon

Weee!!!

Heh, discovered why it's exotic, now all what i have to do is find a way to add the 'Keen' enhancement to it

true about the attack damage, my bad, but if I hit more often, the damage amount wont come into question, will it?

^^ righto ... well ... erm I hate to say this but I am spending the weekend away from home, I am thus not so sure if I will be able to be regular poster until Monday, ar... already twice since the game started ... ah and then you write so much ... well should be posting on Saturday perhaps ... and Sunday eve would be possible as well ...

BTW *don't you dare make fun of Joachims wife, she might be a lv 1 commoner but she will kick your ass badly if she has to!!! She has the Kick your nasty wiked as (Su) so watch out!!!*

hum ... yeah that would do it as well ... ^^ or her bad ass husband muahaha ... or not.

Hey feel free to joke around but don't come whining on me when Gerwin leaves RP world and gives you a good spankin!

I actually laughed at the reaction, but the hole was a bit off for my taste and I bet Joachim would pull his sword if he had hered it.