OOC Talk

Well in this particular case you have a very neutral paladin ... as far as that goes for paladins ...

on the combat part ... well perhaps.

Garak and Joachim are BFFs and they have been getting along great since they first met ...
For another side of Joachim and some BG on the matter I can but advice to read chapter one.

Great posts, y'all. Keep them coming!

I can't post until some of Garak's actions get DM interaction, so don't wait up for me to post.

Nice post Purity. Good analogy on the pack, but Lucifer really doesn't see himself as a party leader type. Sure, he has the charisma to be a party face, but his calling is elsewhere

lovin' all this

Got a couple posts up in private threads to allow things to continue, i'm as intrigued as Purity as to how this will all work out

Lucy might have charisma ... yet he seems very ugly (at least for the standards of the living) and so far has proven anything but charming :P

Charisma doesn't necessarily have anything to do with beauty, it's simply a way with words, and/or dealing with people. It also doesn't necessarily denote a charming personality. Take Lucifer as an example, he prefers to use his way with words to intimidate his foes into submission. Of course, a good charisma can also be a bad thing. A very charismatic person, if seen as evil, would find his way with words detrimental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreDread View Post
Lucy might have charisma ... yet he seems very ugly (at least for the standards of the living) and so far has proven anything but charming :P
Don't forget that both Churchill and Hitler are the stereotypical example of extremely charismatic leaders. They were both ugly and, while people followed them they were often defined as having an abrasive personality

I wouldn't call either charismatic ... influential ... but not charismatic ...

One aspect of Charisma is convincing people to fight to the death for you (all the social skills are influenced by it). Those are the perfect example

thats true, sad as it is - Charisma is simply the art of turning your words, into others' actions or thoughts