Final Fantasy: Song of Harmony

Old Mar 20 '12, 4:58am
Great Wyrm

Final Fantasy: Song of Harmony

Final Fantasy: Song of Harmony - Forum
Homebrew
Estimated Members Requested: 12

For those who asked for it, and any more who wish to participate...

Forgot to mention, post applications in the forum under "Character Applications". All characters start at level one. Max HP/MP for first level.

*Disregard voting for Limit Breaks; we are going to use method two due to it being voted for unanimously*

Game Description:

The city of Tramont is known for its festivities. Not a day passes in silence; a constant flood of travelers, mercenaries, and merchants keeps it active at all times. Everyone has a different reason for coming. However, even if your reason is not shared by anyone else, your destiny will be intertwined with many others. For this is the city where the king of the continent of Bravonia lives, and he has requested the help of people who wish to be heroes. Heroes, such as yourself.

Welcome to Final Fantasy: Song of Harmony, a roleplaying game that is using the homebrewed Final Fantasy RPG Third Edition system. This will be a long-term campaign that heavily emphasizes roleplaying while still having several combat situations.

Last edited by Celtic Guardian 7; Mar 20 '12 at 3:49pm.. Reason: Clarification on applications.
Quote:
And, for an entirely different question, would anybody be interested in sharing circumstances with my character? It could be for any number of reasons - a brother (or sister), a tutor/bodyguard, or even someone who got dragged into a mess by accident. It isn't Final Fantasy if there aren't some links between party members.
I would definately be up for this. Most likely my character would be the bodyguard. You know, because most Vieran would view my character as a traitor too the entire race, what with the birth rate of Male's in Vieran societly being roughly 5 to 10 percent.

I believe that's Mithra. Not Viera. Of course. That's probably because the have the tendencies of erm rabbits.

Yeah, Mithra are the ones with males being rare. They're basically amazons. You just never see viera males.

Eh, I've played other Final Fantasy RPG's who give the reason of Vieran males being so rare is because of a low birth rate. Either way, he would still be hated and viewed as no better than a Human anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrobot View Post
Is there a deadline?
The tentative deadline is April 3rd, but if some people who applied need more time after that, I'm willing to give it. It's more important to have anyone who is interested start a sheet by then.

Posting interest. Thinking of rolling either a swordmaster, a dragoon, or a time mage. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnyperos View Post
I would definately be up for this. Most likely my character would be the bodyguard. You know, because most Vieran would view my character as a traitor too the entire race, what with the birth rate of Male's in Vieran societly being roughly 5 to 10 percent.
Alright, sounds interesting. Whatcha thinking of, for character? Just asking to see if there's any unique things you'd want to add to our home kingdom (or kingdoms if your character is an expatriate!). Also, what you're thinking of making your Viera like, too, so I can tweak the princess' character a bit to make for a better foil.

The only available books are on PDF unless you know someone who printed one off.
There is a link in the ad if you want to look it over.