Ooc

You are just being paranoid. You are extremely close to a mind wrenching surprise the likes of which rival the horror stories told over the fabled Philadelphia Experiment. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

A little more seriously though, this many diverse characters forces me to have many irons in the fire. No one is behind so far.

And because this is my most active game >.> I've had lots of time to think about it. : ]

And my apologies once again... and in advanced for railroading. I really appreciate that I've only seemed to lose the interest of one player so far. I sincerely hope it is because I'm doing a good job here. ^^

It looks like you're doing a pretty good job to me. I think all these separates converging into one whole equals a certain expectation of minor railroading.

Did we lose Ms. Lovelace?

Yeah, sorry, I was apparently a little confused as to where we were going. (From the Nexus to the Institute, or from the Institute to the Nexus.) Still not certain.

Is there a reason for locking the old threads? I might like to refer back to the old Joint and Solo threads for future reference.