Ooc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGoblin View Post
I thought the albino lesbian stripper was going to be good. Wasn't anyone else looking forward to that application?
Only if a really good picture of the character was included with the application.

A quick jaunt in Photoshop could cook one up real nice. Picture of stripper, mask out the flesh and desaturate + brighten. Then... run the... lesbian filter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixotico View Post
A quick jaunt in Photoshop could cook one up real nice. Picture of stripper, mask out the flesh and desaturate + brighten. Then... run the... lesbian filter?
Thank you for making me laugh this morning.

I did think of submitting a 'working girl', but decided it would be too hard to keep her work out of the game.

@felix: Glad to be of service.

I've attached Oscar's character sheet to the game. Aside from rolling wealth, anything else you need me to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suusan View Post
I did think of submitting a 'working girl', but decided it would be too hard to keep her work out of the game.
Actually that would not be a problem. The game once we get started is going to be on a space/time traveling ship, not on Earth. If you wanted to play a high class call girl you could be a charismatic character. The thing is we have a record producer who is probably charismatic and a female rock star that is also probably charismatic. On the upside, if your character was from Boston, we have a cop and a burglar from there so you might have some, "Hey were all from Boston" stuff going on. The cop and the burglar already Kind of know of each other. I would really recommend you take the time to look at the other characters.

Actually, I was worried about real life minors playing and/or reading the 'working girl's' posted activities. We have to protect the children.

(Now, if the threads were private to the group and we knew that everyone reading was above the age of consent and willing to accept the brightly colored and detailed posts, that might present different possibilities. But till then, I'm presenting a sweet and innocent face.)

I believe Myth-Weavers rules require everything to remain PG-13. Sex is generally a 'fade to black' type of thing, where the action happens behind the scenes.

That doesn't preclude prostitutes, though.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember reading it in the rules area. So I'll quit teasing you guys/gals now.

Fantastic. I finally get home to a real computer and find I have to get into the correct mood.

It is insanely fortunate that I have the weekend off (this time...)

Updates pending, all.