Notices

Where did that come from??

View Poll Results
Would you like your Forays to remain secret to your character?
Yes 1 20.00%
No 4 80.00%

Thanks, it kinda got away from me there. I wish I could have just sat down and wrote for a day or two but RL doesn't like it when I do that.

and CG, yes Gidd's totally messing with Fina. I half expect him to get questioning looks from Kriv and Union(well he would if he could), or a crack from Tal or Jinn... assuming he doesn't bust out laughing first as he's a foot & a half shorter than the women and the others are more than half again his size.

So we have GMT x2(UK), -3:30(Newfoundland), -6(Central), -8 (Pacific)... CG what time zone are you in?

Definitely closer to classical than blues from the two examples you gave. =) Glad you guys love your characters. I suspect I will love Fina just as much as I love my many others. XD She does take some things quite literally because she only has had a few years amongst other people to learn jokes/sarcasm/exaggerations, so she and Union actually share something in common there.

I'm in Colorado, so... mountain time? I think? I am awful with time zones.

Tal Jinn Fina (Tall Gin-FINA) aka the Gin Diver.

Originated in celebratory parties for FINA, la Fédération Internationale de Natation; the international governing body of swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming and open water swimming.

You start with a tall glass of water drop a shot of gin in and slug it back before the shot hits bottom. Repeat. Whoever can keep their head above water the longest wins.

I will likely be unavailable tomorrow. Given that my wife is being induced in the morning I imagine that it'll be a busy day.

Cheers!