Notices

Retrying the Burning Pines Campaign with a Twist.

Old Mar 30 '12, 3:21am
Game Hunter

Retrying the Burning Pines Campaign with a Twist.

Burning Pines - Forum
GURPS
Estimated Members Requested: 6

The game is built on a template for each character.
Pick a race: Each of the races have advantages and disadvantages.
Centaur
Dark Elf
Dwarf
Elf
Faun
Felinoid
Giant(Medium)
Giant(Small)
Gnome
Goblin
Half-elf
Halfling
Half-Ogre
Half-Orc
Hobgoblin
Human
Minotaur
Numa
Ogre
Orc
Reptile Man
Wildmen
Winged Folk
Wolf-blooded Elf

Then you will pick a template: Each Template has advantages disadvantages and skills.
Archer
Artificer
Bandit
Barbarian
Bard
Hedge Wizard
Holy Man
Knight
Merchant
Peasent Adventurer
Reckless Scholar
Spell Caster
Thief
Village Sage
Wardancer
This is all you know when you wake up. The base characters will be set up and then totaled up. The players will get some character points to invest in their characters.

If your not sure what a template contains ask, I will share all information. There are multiple class templates that have different set ups.

Game Description:

You awaken to the closed confines of a jail cell, wearing a bracelet and feeling your head trying to explode with a head ache. How you go here is beyond you. The guards are a small group of goblins with very little understanding of common. The first few days in the cell were quiet. A new guard arrives, a orc. He wears the markings of a blade blade on a greet banner. The stone work of the cell is centuries old. Your bodies are unscarred and beautiful. You have noticed that no one in the cell has more than an odd blanket for protection. The orc only speaks to the goblins, the words that you are able to make out fall into the lines of prisoners, Lord, and kill.

Last edited by Silverthorne; Mar 31 '12 at 12:52am..
I haven't played a centaur since my very first game of GURPS so I think I'll apply for a Centaur archer.

5 people interested. Any more.

I have a limited working knowledge of Gurps , but if you don't mind helping a noob I would like to take a jump in any fantasy game.