Round the Table

Erm, yes. :P

My character, not a noble. He is a Pioneer turning adventurer. But I will get all of that Put up soon.

Sorry guys, I had a history all typed up yesterday on my character sheet then accidently hit the backspace button which appearently is the same as the back button on my browser so I everything I hadn't saved was lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bduds2006 View Post
Sorry guys, I had a history all typed up yesterday on my character sheet then accidently hit the backspace button which appearently is the same as the back button on my browser so I everything I hadn't saved was lost.
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you should immediately go out and download Lazarus Form Recovery, it's an add-on that stores anything you type in a field. So if you accidentally lose it because you went back or because the page failed to load, you can immediately regain your form data.

Ok, background is up and ready. Thorin the zen-archer monk was a farmer. No nobel blood to speak of, at least not that he or I know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCoLD View Post
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you should immediately go out and download Lazarus Form Recovery
Oh yes, seconding this so much. I can't believe there was ever a time that I went without that app. Saved my tuckus a number of times.

As for the topic at hand, I specifically tried to make Patrick as distantly related to the main bloodline as I could manage. He's really more bourgeoisie with a fancy name than a true aristocrat. The trait description for Noble Born seemed to imply as much, so that's what I rolled with.

So, for what hopefully won't be a common occurrence, I drunk dial the pbf to tell you all how much I love alcohol. And Red Dwarf. Red Dwarf is awesome. And Anime is awesome. So is fried chicken. But these freaking Wasabi covered Almonds are AMAZING.

The first person to describe to me what sort of household implement their character is most like, and how that's hilarious, if approved, will start the game with an extra five gold! (If the first person isn't approved, the first person who is approved will get the whole extra shiny five gold!) (Bonus laughs for pretty tea pots and hand mixers.)

That is all.

I have Evanor's background up as well and he is a good solid Rostlander and the son of common warriors who settled down. No connection to any nobility or the airs and graces of the higher classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCoLD View Post
The first person to describe to me what sort of household implement their character is most like, and how that's hilarious, if approved, will start the game with an extra five gold! (If the first person isn't approved, the first person who is approved will get the whole extra shiny five gold!) (Bonus laughs for pretty tea pots and hand mixers.)
That is all.

Brogan is like the toilet bowl brush/scrubber..... without the fancy handle.....

Even the left-over worthless bits of society/bio-conversion come to his attentions sooner or later (and no matter how much you try to polish the bowl/society, it all gets dirty eventually!)