Notices

Round the Table

So, I want to put together a character, but I don't know what to do.

Ideas include...
Half-Elf or Elven Ranger
Human sword-n-board Fighter with Sword Scion
Halfling or human rogue
Half-Orc Rogue/Interior Designer (William Grace still just tickles my wit to all get out.)
???
Profit

I have a question concerning the skill: Craft. I chose: Craft (Bowyer/Fletcher) as it goes with my Profession (Hunting) and the whole Ranger/Marshall thing I am trying to get up. I want to get a Composite Longbow, so the question is: can I pay the material costs of the item to start the game with it (assuming I had the time to craft it before game start)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dato View Post
I have a question concerning the skill: Craft. I chose: Craft (Bowyer/Fletcher) as it goes with my Profession (Hunting) and the whole Ranger/Marshall thing I am trying to get up. I want to get a Composite Longbow, so the question is: can I pay the material costs of the item to start the game with it (assuming I had the time to craft it before game start)?
If you can make the Craft Skill check by taking 10, yes.

My application is essentially complete. Only picking spells and the eidolon design remain and spending my 70 gold. I opted to keep her as noble born as it does fit the character better.

She is designed to be useful as a ruler and diplomat not just within the kingdom rules but in a roleplay sense as well, and to remain useful in a fight too should it be needed.

I have included the positions she is applying for, but not any 'tricks' since I am not using anything specific. She is a summoner and going for a traditional approach of letting her eidolon fight while she buffs/heals.

Nice pic Skychaser1!

Also as per discussed earlier, by taking '10', I net a '21' on my craft roll, just enough to get the +3 bonus (15 base + (2x str bonus= 6) = 21 needed to craft). Spent the 133gps, 3sps, 4cps to get it.) Ty for the prompt ruling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCoLD View Post
So, I want to put together a character, but I don't know what to do.

Ideas include...
Half-Elf or Elven Ranger
Human sword-n-board Fighter with Sword Scion
Halfling or human rogue
Half-Orc Rogue/Interior Designer (William Grace still just tickles my wit to all get out.)
???
Profit
I say gow ith your Half-Orc Rogue then create a leadership position called something like Residencial Engineer and make it like interior designer on a large scale.

In the end, I couldn't resist.

It works out well, since I've always wanted to try out a shield-slam focused character, and with the ability to get the Shield Slam feat at 2nd helped to seal the deal. Frontliner and scout in one!

I plan to expand to expand the background and finish up the sheet, it's still a WIP.

Finally posted an application. I've been conceptualizing for the better part of a week now. I'm done with everything but the History and Personality, really. I've got the gist of everything, though, and it's all down to me just finding the right words to bring it all to life (and a complete application.)