Round the Table

App complete-ish (99.9%). I'll finish up the skeleton of a history that I placed in my ad, but it's more than enough to go on (Brogan is not a complex character, he's just a family man trying to increase his lot in life). An extended version of his history will happen later today on the character sheet. Other than that, I'd be appreciative of any and all to double check my work. (Trust me, there's nothing crazy coming in my history write-up.)

And...... on a lighter note ABCoLD,..... about those 5gps you mentioned last night......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dato View Post
App complete-ish (99.9%). I'll finish up the skeleton of a history that I placed in my ad, but it's more than enough to go on (Brogan is not a complex character, he's just a family man trying to increase his lot in life). An extended version of his history will happen later today on the character sheet. Other than that, I'd be appreciative of any and all to double check my work. (Trust me, there's nothing crazy coming in my history write-up.)

And...... on a lighter note ABCoLD,..... about those 5gps you mentioned last night......
Well I suppose you'll find out when/if your character is accepted, won't you?

Not really sure if I should go with a two-weapon rogue or something more along the lines of a single weapon dualist with a penchant for combat maneuvers. It's not a large switch, though, just a feat and a little bit of equipment. I could almost do both...

Really wish the Duelist class allowed for two weapon fighting.

Thoughts?

I probably wouldn't plan around something you won't be able to do until 7th/10th level.. especially since APs end at 14 or so. Hell, I've never seen an AP get past the second book.

I just remembered that I could select a combat feat as a rogue talent. So, in the end, I could potentially have just as many feats as a fighter *evil grin*.

Looks like I'll be doing both afterall. A two weapon fighter (who could also be a duelist) with a penchant for combat maneuvers. Genius!

On a slightly unrelated note, does anyone have a wish list for items that they'd like their character to have? Just curious.

Thanks Dato glad you like the pic, I was browsing around trying to find a good physical representation of Evanor and then I saw the DVD sitting on my shelf. It was like I was struck with a bolt of pure inspiration from Sarenrae herself!

Maybe there are a lot of nobles, but I'm sticking to my character concept.

Of course, considering that in his backstory, Daniel's scheming brother basically backstabbed himself into power, it's probably safe to say that Daniel can't depend on his family for any sort of help.

I also have enough money left to get Dan a riding horse (it wouldn't be wartrained, but them's the breaks), but should I? I don't know enough about the campaign to know if that would be a good investment or not.

Jestat got one... But only because he's too weak to carry all his own gear... Stupid 10 STR...