Port Wander-Group IC

 
Sarena's man bull had fallen easily, and she knew the agents behind her could handle the one mutant together as a whole. Ahead she could see a man of somewhat similar size and shape appearing to confront the Magos. Knowing time was of the essence, she fired her jump pack forward to land just within range of the heretic, her inferno pistols letting forth a burst of melta-destruction.


As the front rank advances to the 30 m mark from the barrier the inquisitor lets loose another blast of hot, flaming death.

Dice Roll: 1d5+8z
d5 Results: 3 (Total = 11)
damage against hordes, range 30 m (11)

I think it still has to do damage:
Dice Roll: 2d10+8z
d10 Results: 10, 2 (Total = 20)
damage, pen 6, -20% to dodge, flame, sanctified (20)



The Heretek comes apart under the weight of your combined firepower. Terrellios can hear him being rendered down into data-packets as his soul is sent screaming into the warp.

Zane glared at the beast. "Your life ends now demon!" He swung with Lightning Attack

Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 20
To hit vs 38 (20)
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 39
To hit vs 38 (39)
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 25
To hit vs 38 (25)

Dice Roll: 1d10+7z
d10 Results: 6 (Total = 13)
Damage Pen 6 (13)
Dice Roll: 1d10+7z
d10 Results: 3 (Total = 10)
Damage Pen 6 (10)
Dice Roll: 1d10+7z
d10 Results: 9 (Total = 16)
Damage Pen 6 (16)

Constantine lifts his arm and fires a fully automatic barrage into the horde. He is silent, letting the roar of his bolter do all the talking.


The Agents

The Bull-headed beast dies with a whimper as Zane flashing blade silences its roars to the blood god.
In the engine room, the corrupted servitors go about their last commands as the rooms core temperature starts to rise, making the area smell of their foul, rotting flesh.

Ben and the Grey Knights

The count down time slowy ticks downward as the horde increases their intensity of their wild attack




Moving quickly to the controls Terrellios begins working to reverse the self destruct commands and bring the engines back in line.


Martialis lowers his bolt pistol as the last man-bull falls and heads through the doorway and into the enginarium. "Anything I can assist with Magos?"

Terrellios doesn't look up from his rapid manipulations of the controls as he speaks, "You may attempt to ascertain whether the servitors are hastening the destruction or merely performing their normal duties. If they are hastening it disable them. Or you can stand watch for the Enemy."

Zane looked down at his felled enemy. "Looks like you wont be earning your pair of Brass Balls." He chuckled at his wit, before he walked to the door by Martialis. He held his wound with his free hand, his sword still in his other. He looked inside, then back the other way, watching the room they fought in."I will cover us the best I can, should any other demon try to hinder us."





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status