Chattingham

That's close enough to go on for now, Whisper. We have a game thread: Fe Fi Fo Fum. It's the game start, so step right up and get involved. I'll be looking for at least one post from everyone before I cause anything new to happen, but you can talk to Reginald if you like, and he'll respond in a timely fashion. Feel free to chatter up a storm if you wish.

Everyone knows everyone else's name, and has a basic idea of who everyone is, which household they belong to, that sort of thing. They may or may not have been stuck in the same place at the same time before for any number of reasons, but it's all been very superficial up to now, as it generally is between young children who don't live in the same house or get forced to play together every day.

By 'brisk', I mean upper 50s for temperature, so everyone is wrapped up against chill, but not nearly so much as in the dead of winter.

Any question, just ask. Off we go, wild blue yonder and all of that.

I'm excited. Nervous too? Weird.

Vincent just gained a new (and perhaps changing as he grows older) personality trait. I didn't know about it until I started writing. Sometimes I like when that happens.

I'm going to go ahead and wait for Cirlot (but only until tomorrow morning) before Reggie answers Maurice, so if any of you want to bicker or pile on, or whatever, feel free.

Forgive me, but I think I have to bow out - Fain started strong in my head but I haven't been able to figure out her voice since the application. Six deleted post-drafts later and I think I'm going to call it - feel free to use her in game as you see fit, and thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for saying something and not just evaporating. Fainche was only mentioned twice, both times by me. and I've edited those out. Not a big deal, and on we go with no crazy little girl present.

Five boys. I'm sure nothing could go wrong.

Whisper, I'd say that Reginald seems earnest enough about taking the boys in himself and not ditching them.

I can't help but feel like this is the beginning of Fallout 3. First the birthday party, then the GOAT test, then on to adventure!