D&D:Take the fight!

Old Apr 18 '12, 5:29pm
Elven Magic With A Elf Ranger

D&D:Take the fight!

Dungeon and Dragons: Take the Fight - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 4e
Estimated Members Requested: 1

EDIT-Estimated Members Requested: ONLY 1 MORE SLOTS OPEN!

Source books- all of them are allowed
EDIT- A Large group of people rebelling against the evil empire and you get to chose whitch one to join.
EDIT-You can have any allignment.
The world is separated into 3 main groups the Rebellion,(still looking for a name) The Empire, and Shune Hold.
You would meet by war(your choice)
Any race you can think of just no over powered people.
You start off with only 50 (or less) gold pieces.
22 point buy
Any Class
NOTE---We will NOT be playing by all of the rules

Game Description:

Needed:6

The World
I don't have alot of names for towns. So, if you have any, I would gladly accepted them.

Characters
You have to have the following.Level 1 only.

Name:

Race:

Class:

Aliment:

Personality:

Appearance:

Background:

Gameplay
It should be good aliment.I don't mind if you have a netural bad but nothing wrost.Since we are going to be trying to take back a contenit from a evil warlock.

Last edited by SpellWeaver Greth; Apr 20 '12 at 12:00am..
Is there any more information for this? The theme of the game? Character creation guidelines (Point buy, roll, array)? Looks like you want characters in a thread you created in the game forum.. I know the world doesn't have much to go off of, but some information would help the process.. Are you just looking for generic characters that meet in a bar?

Have been watching for a new 4e game ad to go up, but as Witchslasher points out, there are very few details about what you are looking for here, so it is hard to be sure if this is a game I'd want to apply to.

-Orrin

Long time RPG player, but newb to 4th ed. I'd liek to apply, but more info would be nice, such as what source books are allowed? PHB1, or 2 and 3 as well for example. Any specific restrictions other than being 1st level and not too evil for allignment?

Malklyr
Drow Sorceror

Malklyr, Drow Sorcerer
Init +4 HP 22/22 Bloodied 11 Healing Surge 5 (0 used /6)
AC 14 Fort 10 Reflex 14 Will 17 Speed 6
Str 10 (0) Con 10 (0) Dex 19 (+4) Int 15 (+2) Wis 9 (-1) Cha 20 (+5)
Cloud of Darkness (encounter)
Encounter
Minor Action Close burst 1

Effect: The burst creates a cloud of darkness that remains in place until the end of your next turn. The cloud blocks line of sight, squares within it are totally obscured, and creatures entirely within it are blinded until they exit. You are immune to these effects
Cloud of Darkness,
Acid Orb (at will)
At-Will Acid, Arcane, Implement
Standard Action Ranged 20

Target: One creature

Attack: Charisma vs. Reflex

Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier acid damage.
Level 21: 2d10 + Charisma modifier acid damage.

Special: This power can be used as a ranged basic attack.
Acid Orb,
Pinning Bolt (encounter)
Encounter Arcane, Implement, Lightning
Standard Action Ranged 10

Hit: 2d6 + Charisma modifier lightning damage, you knock the target prone, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
Pinning Bolt,
Chaos Bolt (at will)
At-Will Arcane, Implement, Psychic

Primary Target: One creature

Primary Attack: Charisma vs. Will

Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier psychic damage.
Level 21: 2d10 + Charisma modifier psychic damage.

Wild Magic: If you rolled an even number for the primary attack roll, make a secondary attack.

Secondary Target: One creature within 5 squares of the target last hit by this power

Secondary Attack: Charisma vs. Will

Hit: 1d6 psychic damage. If you rolled an even number for the secondary attack roll, repeat the secondary attack. You can attack a creature only once with a single use of this power.
Chaos Bolt,
Chromatic Orb (daily)
Daily Arcane, Implement ; Varies

Hit: 3d10 + Charisma modifier damage. Roll a d6 to determine the attack’s damage type and effect.
1. Yellow: Radiant damage, and the target is dazed (save ends).
2. Red: Fire damage, and each creature adjacent to the target takes fire damage equal to your Dexterity modifier.
3. Green: Poison damage, and ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).
4. Turquoise: Lightning damage, and you slide the target a number of squares equal to your Dexterity modifier.
5. Blue: Cold damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends).
6. Violet: Psychic damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to AC (save ends).

Miss: 1d10 damage. Roll a d6 to determine the attack’s damage type and effect, as above.
Chromatic Orb
Notes

@ Corax. Could you show me how you do your application that way. I do alot with Dresden files and sadly have not learned some of these things for DnD.

I see a lot of strikers and defenders .. putting in a archer warlord app so that there is a leader in the mix.