The Arena of Ideas (In-Game OOC)

Tell that to the first person to drop to -9 in combat...lol

Agreed. Besides, at low levels it's a lot of luck and rocket tag anyway - he who wins initiative has the greatest advantage. (Veritas is in SO MUCH TROUBLE if he's ever caught flat-footed...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianV View Post
Tell that to the first person to drop to -9 in combat...lol
Filed under "things that are slightly different in Pathfinder": You die when you reach negative your constitution score in hit points, rather than -10.

Seriously...

I do have some vague plans for a strategy for Brego.... all of them requires time however

Even with fighter hit points and full BAB I fear whether the 'bard curse' will pop up here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuriel View Post
Filed under "things that are slightly different in Pathfinder": You die when you reach negative your constitution score in hit points, rather than -10.
So...-11 then?

It's seems to be what happens whenever someone plays a bard at my table (whether I'm DMing or not). The poor guy inevitably gets swarmed or just fails a save etc...

It's not a curse per se, more just a trend I've noticed... though I think most of that is due to how the bards are played, they aren't front line fighters after all

This has popped up in popular media too

Just stick with Sai and you'll be alright. She needs a bladedancing partner anyway!