The Arena of Ideas (In-Game OOC)

Heck, if anything I'm afraid Veritas is going to be the one drawing enemy fire.

"Holy crap, that guy has six arms to beat us up with! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!"

I'd hesitate to go so far as to classify The Gamers as popular media, but it's a brilliant movie. I wish that they'd put the whole thing back up on Youtube--I've been wanting to rewatch it for a while.

Somehow, I think people are going to have a hard time making up their minds about who to fight. On one hand, they have a six-armed guy, but on four other hands, there are two psycho elves that are electrifying and lighting their swords on fire running around, while there's a little kid foaming at the mouth and swinging around a sword that's entirely too big for him. Then there's the... uh... bard.

*shrug*

Instructions: Poke Kuroimaken with sharp objects until he gets me a sheet to look at.

Kuroi, I also need an image for Veritas so I can make him a token. If you want, I can find one for you.

@karsh

Realizing Aegon is sort of a loner, if he decides to blow Sai off, that would make for interesting dialogue further down the road too. (in case you really didn't want to stick around at Risa's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuriel View Post
Instructions: Poke Kuroimaken with sharp objects until he gets me a sheet to look at.

Kuroi, I also need an image for Veritas so I can make him a token. If you want, I can find one for you.
Just avoid the nads, please.

And that might be preferrable, I'm terrible at looking images up.

EDIT: Sheet's mostly up. I'm still missing equipment, but biatch please, I'm a monk/spellcaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
Just avoid the nads, please.

And that might be preferrable, I'm terrible at looking images up.

EDIT: Sheet's mostly up. I'm still missing equipment, but biatch please, I'm a monk/spellcaster.
Done enough to start up...eh eh? *nudge nudge*

I think I've lost my knack for subtlety