Character Building: Rules and Questions

Hmm, my con went down to 4. I didn't want the array that was offered because I felt the strength decrease was insulting. Didn't like either option, was hoping to get really lucky with this one.

Orange Pony needs hit points badly?

Scootaloo should get a Sky Pirate Captain cutie mark, so she can fly our airship.

What? NO! That re-roll is horrible! You can't possibly like it more then even your original stats?!

Also what strength decrease? I took your stats and then boosted con by +3 and int by +4. The end.

EDIT: Oh lol. I Copied from brains and used Sweeties Strength, I checked page 1 of the Character building thread... It was 10. XD

C'mon! Why would I drop some of your stats while raising others. I'm not an arsehole!

Mind you I was considering just ploping Kopana's or Sweeties original rolls on the table and say same rolls for everypony. First seemed Muchkinish and the second seemed unfair.

I kinda like scoots old stats. The 10 INT bugged me but the rest is kinda nice with strength and weakness. I mean you have a nice start to get that Dex boosted into stratosphere and yet you get to role-play her flaws too.

Yeah, but from a fairness perspective it sucks. It's one thing to roleplay being a perfectly normal being with normal strengths and weaknesses when everyone is like that. It's another to go around being "Scootaloo, the normal person who overcomes trying circumstances." when one of your friends is "Sweetie Belle, the Incredible Godbucker."

And obviously no sane person would try to correct this disparity by making the cool one more mediocre. That's just... the opposite of how most people work.

Yeah. .It's all your fault! You were supposed to be fillies in a big bad world and then learned to kick ass...

Oh well High Fantasy it is. XD

Say Evil. Go for it. Use Kopana's original roll and distribute and mod normally like you would have.

Yeah. .It's all your fault! You were supposed to be fillies in a big bad world and then learned to kick ass...

Oh well High Fantasy it is. XD

Say Evil. Go for it. Use Kopana's original roll and distribute and mod normally like you would have.

I'ma gonna go mod Applebloom as well.

You see that?!

Sweetie Belle is the GOLD STANDARD FOR EXCELLENCE.

Sweetie is the character by which all others are judged. "You mus be at least this awesome to ride." And she sets the bar.

Go Sweetie Belle!

Great.

I'm still holding things on pause for a bit till crunching is done and both of you are ready to continue. Chapter 0 was kinda supposed to work out the bugs and chapter one will be where we work on teamwork.

Kopana. Now is the time to mention any glitches or frustrations of your own.

Now lets see, Look for random epic pics of crusaders on google to commemorate the occasion.

Post in OOC thread tho. XD

Wot you gonna take up ranks in electric guitar? :P

EDiT:
Ok final check: Evil:

Status? Secondary class?

Kopana any last minute changes?

When both of you are ready we are resuming.