Anouncements

These are the players I have chosen for this game:

1. Dana Runestone a female human paladin played by pisceanpaul
2. Rulet Fods a male halfling rogue played by Chirp
3. Stilgar Tuek a male dwarven cleric played by Akiata
4. Seria Nomach a female human sorcerer played by Enilas
5. Liara Montague a female human monk played by Itzchy

Congratulations!

I will have the first post up soon this week.

Each of you will have your own Private Discussion thread to communicate with me, ask private questions, list spells, etc.

I would also like you to post your stat-block in that thread as well for quick reference purposes

Well, first you compile some data that can be mathematically tracked and compounded, such as the amount of rainy days in the month of September.

After that, you lay out your findings in a table that has both horizontal and vertical datalines, and then draw a chart that reflects your outcomes. Put these together in one Powerpoint slide and there you have a stat block.

Alternatively, go to your character sheet, scroll down till you see the box with the title "Statistic Block". Hover over the black title with white text and click on the "Generate Statblock" that appears.

Also, congratulations on being probably the only guy other than me in MW that isn't currently playing Diablo 3. Bro fist bump.

Diablo 3, what's that?

Seriously, I never got into WoW or Diablo. Actually, I never even tried either game. Do you call them games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceanpaul View Post
Diablo 3, what's that?

Seriously, I never got into WoW or Diablo. Actually, I never even tried either game. Do you call them games?
It's a popular video game, the third in a series of Diablo titles.

It features dungeon crawling and role playing game mechanics wherein you level up your characters through exploring and defeating enemies to accrue EXP. As you grow you choose different abilities and equipments to customize and maximize your character for greater challenges. We do call them games, yes. Many people do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirp View Post
It's a popular video game, the third in a series of Diablo titles.

It features dungeon crawling and role playing game mechanics wherein you level up your characters through exploring and defeating enemies to accrue EXP. As you grow you choose different abilities and equipments to customize and maximize your character for greater challenges. We do call them games, yes. Many people do.
Methinks he was being sarcastic, Chirp...