OOC: The Hypernet

Spacecraftman should be 'Swabbie' instead. I know people. . . and they may or may not agree with me.

Well, I spent some time with the Air Force (IRL, not Cmdr. Benson) so:

E1-E4=Airman
Airman Basic (AB)
Airman (Amn)
Airman First Class (A1C)
Senior Airman (SrA) -or- (informally: Buck Sergeant)
E5=E10=Non-Commissioned officers
Staff Sergeant (SSgt)
Technical Sergeant (TSgt)
Master Sergeant (MSgt)
Senior Master Sergeant (SMSgt)
Chief Master Sergeant (CMSgt)
chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (CMSAF)
Officers=O1-O10
2nd Lt.
1st Lt.
Captain
Major
Lt. Colonel
Colonel
Brigadier General
Major General
Lt. general
General
General of the Air Force

As my character is still active in the military though rather young (25) I would see myself around Second Lieutenant rank. He is after all just an engineer with no special role and wouldn't expect anyone to answer to him. I envision the promotion to officer was a recent one en light of his selection for this mission.

This is a helpful site regarding US army ranks. You also got to factor that this is a multinational organization and each nation has their own rank system... hell each branch of service as their own rank system.

Oh, for anyone who wants my Dossier: http://www.filefactory.com/file/c5a2...e_Dossier_xlsx
I'd appreciate help filling in missing sections and providing more info in general.

Sorry about the ads, please ignore them.

I like it, didn't realize the amount of women aboard our ship... I will be spending a lot of time in the replicator/repair bay trying to keep myself occupied and free from temptation. lol

One question what does the SJ stand for?

Oh, right. I was trying to figure out who I can have secret conversations with. I am going to expand to a full 'languages' section, but for the moment (since everyone presumably speaks English) I just have noted who speaks Japanese (Yes, No, Unknown)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarian View Post
I like it, didn't realize the amount of women aboard our ship... I will be spending a lot of time in the replicator/repair bay trying to keep myself occupied and free from temptation. lol

One question what does the SJ stand for?
Should have gone on the other ship then.