Original Dice: 1d20+2

Aurelia:
init:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 19)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+6
Original Dice: 1d20+6

Tala's turn has been used to transform into her new impressive self, so it's everyone else's turn. Derek is still gonna twitch quietly in the corner... >_>

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+6

Fuzzy, is Sam going to continue to attack Tala? Because Ruve can give it, or her, extra and impressive boosties.

EDIT: Ok, I gave Sam a doubled threat range for her weapon, which means that although she can't crit on a goddess, she will at least have some more options for auto hits. If I guess correctly, Sam can have an automatic hit on 17-20 now.

Yes, I think attacking Tala sounds like fun!

Edit: Do I need to charge her again? Ah well, charge if the move is necessary, and full attack if not. I refuse to roll dice though. <<pouts>>

After rereading the last post, I realize that I did a few of things wrong. First of all, I didn't accurately describe Sam's smite attack nor did I give any detail to Sel's spell at all. I apologize for the balance issues that my last post had and will try and do better with the next few posts.

The spell Sel casted is "Hammer of Righteousness" from the Book of Exalted Deeds. It is a sanctified spell and as such, I must sacrifice strength points. Here is the roll for that:

Dice Roll: 1d3
d3 Results: 2

Now, for the damage:
Dice Roll: 8d8
d8 Results: 3, 6, 5, 4, 1, 3, 7, 1 (Total = 30)

Let's hope she misses her Fort save!

Edit: Ouch, 3 points... Now I really hope she misses her fortitude save

Am I wrong in remembering that the sacrifice to strength that you just made was permenant? I seem to remember that any sacrifice you make for one of those spells doesn't go away.. Ever. O_o I'll double check when I get home if you haven't already.

It's an ability damage, so it comes back at the rate of 1 per day unless I use a spell like restoration. It's the ability drain that is permanent.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot! The save DC for this spell is 18.

But some cost ability damage, right? Or do I just remember most of the Book of Exaulted Deeds in a sort of reddish, hell-bent light? *grumbles evil things about vows and Sailor Moon...*

All sanctified spells cost a sacrifice. Some cost ability damage (which is temporary), others ability drains (which is permanent) and yet others cost the caster's life.

And there is nothing Sailor Moon-esque about this! If I wanted it too look like Sailor Moon I would have made Sel cry out: "Super Hammer of Love and Rainbows... Strike!" then she would have pouted in a cute way and hugged a kitty.

*Giggles uncontrollably*

My friend and I worked janitorial at school and we were really bored one day so we made ourselves into "magical girl" superheroes of cleaning. We had moves like "Super Clean Showers of Fortune SPRAY!" (pronounced as the Japanese would, of course.) I was Secret Butterfly Angel Princess and Liz was Fairy-princess Bride Angel. We had super forms that included Unicorns and Mermaids.

I am sure you really wanted to know all that. As I said before, we were bored. Really bored.

Anyway, hooray for Sel and the flinging of big hammers!