Battle Thread

Fast Heal 5 to Conner, I guess.

*whistles innocently* what? I was here the whole time, I swear!

Casting Mass Cure Light Wounds. Affects 12 zombies (1 per level).

Dice Roll: 1d8+22
d8 Results: 5 (Total = 27)

Blargh! Still need to level up before I can post! AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Energy Vortex. Each foe takes
Dice Roll: 3d6
d6 Results: 6, 6, 4 (Total = 16)
fire damage now and at the start of their turns as long as they remain within the 20-ft spread (aimed wherever it would encompass the largest amount of zombies). No saves. This will last for 1 minute, and they are slowed for however long they remain in that space. Also no one can see into it or out of it...sorry!

Standing in front of everyone else, readied action to attack whatever comes her way.

AC=23
HP=48/98

If it's needed, Braiden TWFs with Combat Expertise for -4, for a total AC of 26. His shiny new Deadly Defense feat adds +1d6 under this circumstance. I'm feeling confident that Feinting won't work here, what with these being shambling dead and all. I'll still roll SA, since I know you allow it for all types of critters, but he only actually gets that if there's someone to flank with.

Dice Roll: 1d20+13z
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 30)
Attack1 (30),
Dice Roll: 1d4+7t 1d6z
d4 Results: 4 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 6
Sum Total: 17
damage (17),
Dice Roll: 9d6z
d6 Results: 2, 5, 6, 1, 5, 2, 6, 1, 6 (Total = 34)
SA (34)
Dice Roll: 1d20+13z
d20 Results: 6 (Total = 19)
Attack2 (19),
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 8)
d6 Results: 3
Sum Total: 11
damage (11),
Dice Roll: 7d6z
d6 Results: 5, 4, 3, 1, 3, 4, 1 (Total = 21)
SA (21)
Dice Roll: 1d20+8z
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 26)
Attack3 (26),
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 8)
d6 Results: 6
Sum Total: 14
damage (14),
d6 Results: 4, 4, 2, 6, 6, 5, 2, 4, 1 (Total = 34)
SA (34)
Dice Roll: 1d20+3z
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 17)
Attack4 (17),
d4 Results: 2 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 5
Sum Total: 14
damage (14),
d6 Results: 2, 1, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 5, 1 (Total = 26)
SA (26)

Hey! I just noticed I get a third iterative attack now. Yay! That means 4 attacks per round.

I don't think it matters what I roll, so until Sam has a reason to do something else, she and Johan will just try to hold the undead back.

Well, since nobody else has tried it, I'll give it a shot. Not like attempting to turn undead can make anything worse and she's never tried to use the ability for anything else.

So...Cleric level 5...

Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 1 (Total = 4)
Cha check
Dice Roll: 2d6+8
d6 Results: 5, 2 (Total = 15)
HD turned

[Edit]Yeah, saw that coming. Hopefully they don't have many hit dice (though 3 HD or lower seems a little optomistic). I don't even know how to describe this action, so I'll justput a comment up and you can say if anything actually happens NE.[/Edit]

Forgot to say that Cady is casting Repulsion right now.

Repulsion

Abjuration
Level:
Cleric 7, Protection 7, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
Components:
V, S, F/DF
Casting Time:
1 standard action
Range:
Up to 10 ft./level
Area:
Up to 10-ft. -radius/level emanation centered on you
Duration:
1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw:
Will negates
Spell Resistance:
Yes

An invisible, mobile field surrounds you and prevents creatures from approaching you. You decide how big the field is at the time of casting (to the limit your level allows). Any creature within or entering the field must attempt a save. If it fails, it becomes unable to move toward you for the duration of the spell. Repelled creatures' actions are not otherwise restricted.

They can fight other creatures and can cast spells and attack you with ranged weapons. If you move closer to an affected creature, nothing happens. (The creature is not forced back.) The creature is free to make melee attacks against you if you come within reach. If a repelled creature moves away from you and then tries to turn back toward you, it cannot move any closer if it is still within the spell's area.

Arcane Focus: A pair of small iron bars attached to two small canine statuettes, one black and one white, the whole array worth 50 gp.