Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hey

Hey

Hello there just thought i'd take the time to introduce myself here.
I'm not really new to roleplaying games having played many games such as second edition and 3.5 d&d, pathfinder and rolemaster and gm'd a game of call of cthulhu in which all the players died. I am however kinda new to the whole pbp thing so we'll just have to see how that goes.

Don't be intimidated. It isn't that hard to learn and tons of people here will help you learn.

Wait... there are games of call of cthulu where players don't die?

Welcome to the weave. Feel free to join the Spinsters Union and spin a thread of myth.

I've been inviting players to be a reader in my game. I have a couple new players, so it might be helpful. They ask questions new guys tend to ask. plus the game is just getting good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReaper95 View Post
Don't be intimidated. It isn't that hard to learn and tons of people here will help you learn.
I've played in a few PbP games on other sites...but there seems to be quite a few more bells and whistles on Myth-Weavers. I'm looking forward to joining a table soon!

Lots more the number of tools on this site is amazing, and the number of tools you'll find if you ask around for a few extra ones is even more amazing. like Voxanadu lead me to ditzie.com

Ditzie... Mmm... Tastes like awesome.

Oddly enough, I discovered that several of the featured users have a link to my objects gallery on there.